Leighton Denny TSV 16/3/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am with you on having too many colours - but I can never resist another one.

Who was I kidding? I've only gone and ordered it ... and on Auto Delivery. If you don't mind, it will make me feel better if I blame you! Thanks!

I have just watched this on the website and have spent the last 2 hours convincing myself that I DO NOT need this collection!
My reckoning goes like this :
I already have a draw full of top and base coats so I really don't need any more of those
I am not convinced that it is worth the £35.00 for just the colours and the bag.
I am expecting it to show up in TK Max or on Ebay very soon, or am I being cynical about it.
I will have lots of pennies to spend elsewhere on colours I really can't live without.
Now it is only 6.30 am so a whole 17.5 hours left for me to change my mind (me I never change my mind)

The body shop has similar shades to the TSV, I've bought a couple recently and been impressed.

QVC are at it again with P&P! You are only allowed to order 1x auto delivery. You can then go back and order another - but with full P&P! Suggest if anyone wants more than one they phone, complain about the P&P - QVC will then do the order & reduced the second lot of P&P.

Is this the way forward for auto's, I wonder.

Felt sory for Leighton, you can tell he was loosing patience with Jackie Kabler laughing and giglling 90% of the hour, he did have the odd laugh with her but towards the end he was getting annoyed, can't say I blame him, Jackie is normally unprofessional anyway, but that's the worse I've ever seen her, I thought her hour with Joan Collins was bad, but Leightons hour was worse.

Felt sory for Leighton, you can tell he was loosing patience with Jackie Kabler laughing and giglling 90% of the hour, he did have the odd laugh with her but towards the end he was getting annoyed, can't say I blame him, Jackie is normally unprofessional anyway, but that's the worse I've ever seen her, I thought her hour with Joan Collins was bad, but Leightons hour was worse.

Yes I'd never noticed it about Jackie before, but in the Joan Collins hour she said something about a lipstick (I think) colour being the sort of colour that would get you into trouble. Eh??!! Joan was horrified!

Yes I'd never noticed it about Jackie before, but in the Joan Collins hour she said something about a lipstick (I think) colour being the sort of colour that would get you into trouble. Eh??!! Joan was horrified!

sacre bleu

Leighton announced a few minutes ago that "this is my last ever tsv with qvc" whats up folks has there been a fallout between him and qvc or what?
I thought I heard that comment too then convinced myself that I must have imagined it. Maybe there will be an explanation at some point.

Maybe Nina will be the guest in the future, she's done a few shows solo recently. He'll be missed.

Yes, I heard that too & thought it must be something less than final. Hope it isn't the last ever, he does some of the nicest, best value TSVs they sell.

If he goes, but not the brand, that will be him & Lenny, two of the only guests worth watching.

I heard Leighton say on the midnight show, talking about the TSV, "I saved the best till last" and wondered what he meant. It sounds a bit more final than that Nina is going to present on her own from now on. I don't mind Nina but it's Leighton who makes the shows for me - I watch nearly all his shows but often don't bother when it's Nina on her own. Booooooo!

I watched the bit about the foot file set and you could see he was really aggravated with Jackie. He was describing how to use both files and said something about cheesy feet and she began acting like an idiot. He said look, I says it straight, that`s how I am, what would you like me say ? She was totally pathetic.

I wondered when I heard the 'saved the best for last comment' too. Especially glad I ordered now that I know there won't be others to have to resist throughout the year.

On an OPI show the other week they said there was 60 manicures in a bottle. Well for me that is more than a years worth and so it made me ashamed to have so many bottles stashed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back