Leighton Denny TSV 14/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That purple is Di..vine!! Got to have this..

It is indeed as is the red, just got in from work and could not wait to have a look at the photos, thanks everyone who has posted these. Lovely colours, can't see me resisting! Wonder if this wil be under £30?

Thanks for all the photo posts guys (this is what I love the most about this forum), but I'm out. It isn't getting me excited at all...

...And now I can carry on without thinking I need to put money aside for the TSV (the other reason I love this forum).

I'm a bit underwhelmed by the colours. I have hundreds of nail colours so I already have every possible shade of red, silver and purple. Is the pale pink Diamond Rose? Got that too! I've got little crystals, tweezers and crystal nail file so I just don't need this set.

i never buy LD range anyways, but he usually does do good value... but i'm 100% OPI.

Snap - I don't own any LD either and I'm an OPI girl (although I do like Liz Earle's too).

I once tried nails inc and thought it was utter rubbish so now i'm truly OPI, why deviate from what you love right? Although I'll admit usually Q doesn't have that many good kits for OPI (this year being the exception) so I usually stock up on colours when in the states... very cheap and they have one hell of a selection!

That red is a gorgeous shade. I take it the round thingy is full of stick on things & the tweezers are for applying them?
I've never done any of that but am willing to have a go. A file too, think I'll be ordering too.

Now, isn't it funny.OPI doesn't last more than a day on me but I've had a Nails Inc grey on now for over a week, including weeding, washing up etc.

It looks an okay kit and I'm a sucker for most purples but am going to resist

I definitely prefer OPI as it seems to last longer on me than LD or NI (but i have those too) and the purple in the recent AD is gorgeous but I really have to start getting a grip and not buying so much nail lacquer afterall I only have 10 finger nails !!

So has this TSV got any colours from the LD Hollywood Collection? I saw photos on Instagram and liked them, but non really look like any of these.

So has this TSV got any colours from the LD Hollywood Collection? I saw photos on Instagram and liked them, but non really look like any of these.

I don't think so. I saw a few of the Hollywood collection ones in M&S last week and none of them looked like the ones in the Tsv, I wonder if some of them are made for Qvc ones ,I still like the colours though, think JK was wearing the grey one today

Leighton Denny 8 Piece Crystal Collection with Crystal Nail File

QVC Price: £39.00

Today's Special Value Price :£32.46

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Leighton-Denny...tml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-206400

An eight piece collection for your nails featuring five different long-lasting polish colours, a crystal file, mini tweezers, a crystal finish varnish and loose crystals to add that all-important sparkle. Paint and personalise your own manicure with this diverse set of nail colours, tools and embellishments from Leighton Denny.

Contains:
1 x crystal nail file
1 x loose crystals with mini tweezers in a silver glitter box
1 x Gem Stone Buzz (12ml) - red
1 x Crown Jewels (12ml) - purple
1 x Girls Best Friend (12ml) - grey
1 x Crystalize Me (12ml) - glitter
1 x Diamond Rose (12ml) - pale pink
1 x Crystal Finish (12ml) - contains special ingredients with UV absorbers to protect against yellowing and fading

Latest posts

Back