Leighton Denny TSV 14/09/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh the easy pays have swung it for me.
I have decided that I am getting a full blown addiction to nail polishes , I don't care if they are from shops on the High Street including the Pound shop , Tkmax, Super Drug or even QVC.
I buy because I like the colour not the brand. I like to change it at least every other day so I don't need it to be very long lasting.

Oh the easy pays have swung it for me.
I have decided that I am getting a full blown addiction to nail polishes , I don't care if they are from shops on the High Street including the Pound shop , Tkmax, Super Drug or even QVC.
I buy because I like the colour not the brand. I like to change it at least every other day so I don't need it to be very long lasting.

Oh same here!
I must have dozens & dozens ( more like hundreds :blush: ) but am always a sucker for a new colour, especially on easy pay. I've learned to have a bit of restraint when it comes to Nails Inc or OPI where it's just colours but Leighton always seems to add something extra that's just too tempting.

Oh same here!
I must have dozens & dozens ( more like hundreds :blush: ) but am always a sucker for a new colour, especially on easy pay. I've learned to have a bit of restraint when it comes to Nails Inc or OPI where it's just colours but Leighton always seems to add something extra that's just too tempting.

You two have made me feel better, I have just counted up my collection and have 65 bottles approximately, so I may have to go for this to catch up! Want to see what they look like in the flesh, so will be staying up for this I think,

EP -wow - thank goodness I'm in France on hols and won't have internet access tomorrow as we are traveling otherwise I think I would have added to my rather large stash ........

Looking forward to getting this TSv. Thanks for the details everyone. I'm a self confessed polishaholic. I collect LD colours and Chanel exclusives. But l also have a fair few opi and indy brands too.

I notice Franks has had her Porchester Square surgically removed for the TSV launch! She asked Leighton about shelf life and then told him she had some of his polishes that were years old and still ok....well that'll be because you've never opened them! Silly Moo!

Chloe is embarrassingly over enthusiastic with Leighton this morning ....really really cringeworthy ..wow wow wow .....ect ....I think she must have been living under a rock or something lol....it's nail varnish love :mysmilie_59:.....nice girl and everything but too much sales patter ...making it all sound ridiculous imho

I thought that he looked as though he had developed the classic "moon face" associated with taking steroids (prescribed not body building), but it might have been his "new" hair style!"
I watched the first half of the launch show but waited until just now to place my order as JF was doing my "head in" with her it will have sold out by the live shows "YOU MUST BUY NOW" shout if she said it once she must have shouted it at least a dozen in just the time I was watching.

I like nail varnish but admit I am a bit lazy about the upkeep, so tend to go bare and short a lot of the time.

I think Leighton has lost a few pounds and has the new hairstyle. His face is very smooth.

He made a joke about Alison Young needing to be watched with the mute button on and even JF had to laugh at that.

Chloe is embarrassingly over enthusiastic with Leighton this morning ....really really cringeworthy ..wow wow wow .....ect ....I think she must have been living under a rock or something lol....it's nail varnish love :mysmilie_59:.....nice girl and everything but too much sales patter ...making it all sound ridiculous imho

Oh thank goodness someone else feels the same! I had to switch her off on that show! She's like an over-enthusiastic market stall holder. Mind, I would still rather watch her than Maverine, I just cannot take to that woman at all.

I received TSV today well done Q on speed of delivery. It's my first LD purchase and it looks lovely can't wait to try it out later today.

Mine has just arrived and it looks great, good delivery from Q as well, it just goes to show what they can do when they put their mind to it!!
Why can't all of the things I order arrive so quickly??

Well I've tried the pale lilac colour and it's lovely and I used the top coat to finish but I still used my OPI Rapid Dry spray as it's the only one I trust to dry my nails.

Mine arrived today and its supposed to be a Christmas present, and although the box is wrapped, I just had to have a peek, it does look lovely, and I realy want the nail file, and the colours look gorgeous maybe I should have ordered two, but two would have been a considered purchase at the moment.

Latest posts

Back