Leighton Denny TSV 12/6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is Leighton Denny 8pc Fabulous Finish Collection - provisional TSV price £29.98 plus P&P

Leighton Denny 8 Piece Creative Colour & Care Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
QVC Price £36.50
Item Number 225071
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Creative Colour and Care Collection from Leighton Denny. This eight-piece set features a fashionable range of high performance nail polishes, treatments and accessories to keep your nails in tip-top condition. Perfect your manicure in the comfort of your own home with this salon-quality collection. This item is available on Auto Delivery. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order. Limited to one order per customer.
Contains:
4 x High Performance nail colours (12ml each) - long-lasting, chip-resistant colours that keep a high-gloss shine day after day
1 x Miracle Drops (12ml) - will help speed up drying so polish dries in double quick time
1 x One For All (12ml) - multi-purpose nailcare item features a ridge filler, base coat, top coat and clear gloss coat
1 x Renovate (10ml) - nail cream helps to protect and hydrate the nail as well as exfoliate dry cuticles
1 x Essential Remover (50ml) - an acetone-free hydrating nail polish remover
1 x Duplex Buffer - flattens ridges smoothes and shines nails to a glass-like flawless finish
1 x Uno File - double-sided nail file with a fine filing surface suitable for use on soft, weak and fragile nails
1 x Hoof Stick - simple but essential tool for keeping cuticles neat and tidy

Nail colour shades:
Bubblegum (pink)
So La (vibrant fuchsia)
Ice To Meet You (white)
Honey Trap (muted beige)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225071

Likely to re-order this item?
Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this product once every three months at Today’s Special Value Price until March 2012. The contents of the package changes with each delivery, see below for details.

This offer is limited to one order per customer.

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 225412

Auto delivery option:

First Auto Delivery drop: September
4 x High Performance nail colours (12ml each)
1 x Miracle Drops (12ml)
1 x One For All (12ml)
1 x Renovate (10ml)
1 x Essential Remover (50ml)
1 x Duplex Buffer
1 x Uno File
1 x Hoof Stick

Nail colour shades:
Feel The Burn (burnt terracotta red)
Persian (aqua/turquoise shimmer)
Crushed Grape (mauve)
Little Minx (metallic beige)

Second Auto Delivery drop: December
1 x Miracle Drops (12ml)
1 x One For All (12ml)
1 x Renovate (10ml)
1 x Duplex Buffer
1 x Uno File
1 x Hoof Stick

Nail colour shades:
Ink Jet (metallic blue)
Butterfly Wings (sheer pink shimmer)
No Comment (deep purple)
Sugar Daddy (sultry gold)

Third Auto Delivery drop: March
1 x Miracle Drops (12ml)
1 x One For All (12ml)
1 x Renovate (10ml)
1 x Duplex Buffer
1 x Uno File
1 x Hoof Stick

Nail colour shades:
Supermodel (creamy mink)
Viva La Diva (vibrant red)
Timeless (bronze)
Stunning (pale pink)

I like the look of two of the colours but will probably not buy. Although it is my birthday soon so it could be a birthday treat. Except I do find his polishes a bit gloopy sometimes. Dither dither!!

There aren't exactly a lot of anniversary prices, are there? The one they had just now is the only one I've seen so far. I wish they'd put something like the Reconstruction Collection on at a special price as I'm not that interested in a colour set but would love to try the treatments and crystal nail file.

I've never tried any LD,wful to say,but I can't take to him and I find the little I do watch,very uninspiring.

Since his outburst on here,I've gone off him even more.He really seems to crave attention?

Anyhoo,I'm an OPI girl.Well - I was,until I discovered a little secret in my local independent chemist (where I also buy my ultrasun far cheaper too!!!) Mavala (sp) nail polish.tiny but bought one for £4.99.Amazing true colour and staying power.

A colleague of mine,who was a beauty therapist in another life,informs me that years ago,this is what the salons used to use? I LOVE the stuff!!!

(although I could be persuaded by the OPI pirates of the Caribbean on ebay:giggle:)

I liked the look of it but ye gods p and p was almost a fiver!! am I alone in finding this shocking, it actually stopped me ordering, stopped me right in my tracks as I made myself visualise the things I could get with that fiver. Not a lot I admit, but it would cover a loaf of bread, pint of milk, a newspaper and a yummy cake!! This is now my new technique to stop me wasting money on Q, sometimes I mentally edit out the p and p but have had to have a budget overhaul lately (like lots of us ) and need to cut right back on the impulse buys.

Last edited:
Not interested in the TSV whatsoever but still watching but please Leighton stop the bliddy celebrity namedropping!!! Bliddy annoying.

I was a wee bit tempted but decided I didn't need any more polishes, got a box full and of late I just haven't been using colour, trying to improve the condition of my nails first.

I also wasn't very impressed with the AD colour options, nothing new there really. Decided I'm going to buy Butterfly wings separately as thats the only one I really want to try.

Latest posts

Back