Leighton Denny Expert Nails TSV 29/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still waiting for mine. Phoned Q this morning. Said they will send a letter out as I should of had it by now. Today is the last day for it to arrive in there time frame. I said I was concerned I wouldn't get it now as it would be sold out but was told not to worry as they have got over 9000 left in stock. I guess it wasn't very popular!!

Don't find the shows so interesting without Leighton.

Neither do I. Nina's ok but the shows now lack the oomph for me. I watched the first 15 mins at midnight TSV day to see the colours on nails and didn't watch any more all day, where before I would have been glued to it all.

The shows were far better with Leighton. Nina is all right, but I wish Leighton would return. He was far more entertaining.

It's just not the same without him, boring. I don't bother to watch apart from just a few minutes to see the TSV.

When I read the nail varnish shades on Leightons listings, I can't help but read them with Leightons voice in my head. Anyone else do that? LOL

haha, of course!!! Precision brush and corrector is my fave!!!! they sounds much better in his voice than mine somehow.

Has anyone had the Front Row AD yet please...? I am waiting for mine (not sure how/if I can check on it on the website, but...) and I have not had a dispatch mail or anything. Yet you can buy the AD on the website... Strange.

I don't know if it's QVC's usual high standard of website details (excuse me while I roll my eyes out loud) but anyone noticed that there are no colours billed as "QVC exclusive" like they would have had in the past. One more thing which suggests we are seeing the twighlight days of QVC and Leighton Denny's commercial relationship.

Has anyone had the Front Row AD yet please...? I am waiting for mine (not sure how/if I can check on it on the website, but...) and I have not had a dispatch mail or anything. Yet you can buy the AD on the website... Strange.

Just some more info for anyone who is also waiting for the AD: I phoned up QVC just after I had written the message above and was told that the ADs are due to go out on the 28th. So they cancelled my AD and put in a new order for the "AD set" that is actually showing as available to buy now on the website. This way it would process and ship straight away. Crazy process I know, but at least it gets it here earlier...

If anyone else wants theirs early I would recommend doing the same.

I wasn't expecting the AD until the very end of Jan (29th/31st) as I received the TSV on 29th Oct and I nearly always get ADs 3 months to the day after receiving the TSV. But I agree it's odd when you can buy the set separately already.

Just some more info for anyone who is also waiting for the AD: I phoned up QVC just after I had written the message above and was told that the ADs are due to go out on the 28th. So they cancelled my AD and put in a new order for the "AD set" that is actually showing as available to buy now on the website. This way it would process and ship straight away. Crazy process I know, but at least it gets it here earlier...

If anyone else wants theirs early I would recommend doing the same.

Oh, I replied before reading this. Well done getting the set sent now. I'm not in a hurry so won't call but it's good that you can.

Got mine yesterday. Very pretty colours! If you love pale pastel colours you will love this set. I am very happy with it! (Love all colours and have faaaar too much nail polish, but....!)

Leighton Denny Front Row TSV

If anyone is waiting for the second drop of ,this mine arrived this morning & I haven't had any email to say it had been despatched.

Latest posts

Back