• Nails Inc

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Red Carpet

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
He may not have a cut glass accent, he may have come off a fork lift truck in Bradford, he may over-do the fake tan......

But are his nail products any good?

What's it to be.... Leighton, OPI, Nails Inc, or new kid on he block RCM.

You decide....

I think Leighton excels with his nail care products. His colours are really nice but out of all of them I think OPI is the best quality.

That promo drives me mad, them in place of those sets me on edge.

None of the above, I use Jessica and it works very well for me.

I've had peeling issues with LD polishes too. And I do find it a tad strange that, whenever he introduces a new colour, it's as if he's being really inventive, when both OPI and Nails Inc have been selling the same or similar odours and finishes for several months.

He's got lovely blue eyes, but i don;t do nail polish, i;ll vote for his eyes :)

Its a toss up between Nails inc and OPI. Nails inc for colours ,OPI for quality.

Leighton is one of my favourite guests,no faffing its all about the product

His nail varnish doesn't seem too good to me but I love him. He is blunt, really knows his products and can take on Alison... I imagine he is just the same in real life as he is on screen so lots of fun! I would like to see him with Julian who is another fun presenter.

I love Leighton's supermodel but have found it doesn't keep very well so It has to be Nails Inc. for me . I love the sprinkles and I managed to get rainbow street glitter polish on e bay. It's lovely IMO.

His nail varnish doesn't seem too good to me but I love him. He is blunt, really knows his products and can take on Alison... I imagine he is just the same in real life as he is on screen so lots of fun! I would like to see him with Julian who is another fun presenter.

Not from what I was told but was definitely having a bad day.

I don't buy nail products from Q I buy locally and OPI are my first choice, I like the colours they do and it does seem to last longer than others.

He makes me laugh and is great with AY, but not over keen on his varnishes, they chip on me, but having said that so does Opi, Nails Inc, RCM, I have tried them all! Have bought some of his renovate to see if that helps my nails, just can't get them to grow, am using Nail Envy at the mo,any recommendations??

He may not have a cut glass accent, he may have come off a fork lift truck in Bradford, he may over-do the fake tan......

But are his nail products any good?

What's it to be.... Leighton, OPI, Nails Inc, or new kid on he block RCM.

You decide....

Probably be best if someone did an impartial pole next time lol

Leighton's a great guest and I like the colours he does but like others have said they peel right off very quickly. Nails Inc were OK on me but chipped after a day. OPI have best staying power for me, but I use Essie 3 Way Glaze as a top and base coat always. Butttttt have recently tried the Perfect Formula stuff and that is verrrry good. Took 5 days before a chip appeared. Record for me.

He came on here and threw a right queeny strop. Do not let this influence your vote though :)

I remember. I actually praised his stuff and the eejit flamed me.
The bad day I allude to was at a trade show over here, but as I said, things weren't exactly peachy.

I remember. I actually praised his stuff and the eejit flamed me.
The bad day I allude to was at a trade show over here, but as I said, things weren't exactly peachy.

He seemed indignant that the whole world didnt think he was the new messiah of beauty. I think he's a pillock.

Latest posts

Back