Leighton and Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't agree with personality clashes in the workplace, people are paid to be professional and any clashes should be left at the door.

Linda xxx

In their profession yes! I watched a little bit when the show first started but didn't notice but Leighton irritates the life out of me and I don't particularly like his products either. Jill Franks I thought was incredibly rude to the Yankee Candle women the other day and I've never seen it so blantant. The Yankee woman did talk over her a bit at times so perhaps there was a bit of tit-for-tat going on.

Was I watching the same hour? I didn't detect any tension between the two at all. Leighton is, like me, a northerner and extremely down to earth. He will say what he wants to without worrying if it will offend people; I don't think he even considers causing offence, and he doesn't. If he did, I'm sure Nina can keep him in check. I like and admire Leighton, he certainly knows his stuff. I thought he and Julia rubbed off each other well.

I like Leighton and if he tends to talk over the presenters it's probably because he knows his products the best and exactly how to present them the best way. I suspect he gets impatient with all the tweeting twaddle that goes on and doesn't appreciate being interrupted.

Was I watching the same hour? I didn't detect any tension between the two at all. Leighton is, like me, a northerner and extremely down to earth. He will say what he wants to without worrying if it will offend people; I don't think he even considers causing offence, and he doesn't. If he did, I'm sure Nina can keep him in check. I like and admire Leighton, he certainly knows his stuff. I thought he and Julia rubbed off each other well.

:mysmilie_497:

Latest posts

Back