Lee from Ventor?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this is all very worrying
I'm concerned for the isle of wight now
I don't think it can take all this stuff
also, how many torches does one bloke need??!!
it would be really worrying if Catherine is Mrs Lee!

this is all very worrying
I'm concerned for the isle of wight now
I don't think it can take all this stuff
also, how many torches does one bloke need??!!
it would be really worrying if Catherine is Mrs Lee!

I take a somewhat different view to you deedee, Lee clearly has an eye for a bargain and is spreading the word.

There are so many must have bargains it's understandable Lee is tempted to indulge and at these low prices you can :mysmilie_59:

I take a somewhat different view to you deedee, Lee clearly has an eye for a bargain and is spreading the word.

There are so many must have bargains it's understandable Lee is tempted to indulge and at these low prices you can :mysmilie_59:

ah yes, of course Wirral
I understand now that Lee is a man with an eye for a bargain if you will!
he's not paying over the odds in any way shape or form!
I get that he wants to spread the word so everyone can become part of the Bid family

P.S. I've noticed that Mikey boy doesn't name check and thank the whole crew at the end of his shift any more - so many changes!

ah yes, of course Wirral
I understand now that Lee is a man with an eye for a bargain if you will!
he's not paying over the odds in any way shape or form!
I get that he wants to spread the word so everyone can become part of the Bid family

P.S. I've noticed that Mikey boy doesn't name check and thank the whole crew at the end of his shift any more - so many changes!

Poor Mike, his ego must have taken a real bashing. I don't think he's in any doubt now that he's expected to be just another selly telly presenter and not top of the bill at The Palladium.

But it's nice to see that some of his 663 Facebook fans are fighting his corner, their loyalty is admirable :mysmilie_59:

Shylock just said they've got a young man whose bought (something like) over a 1000 perfumes in the last 12 months and he's coming into bid on Monday. James asked 'can you tell us who it is'. Shylock said well he's a young man from Ventor. James said is it Lee. Shylock said yes!

Well, they're always saying 'Lee's in-from Ventnor !' Maybe he'll just be talking over the phone or something. They might provide him with a script 'Great products , great prices'.
Unfortunately I'm working and I'll miss it so look forward to reading about it here and maybe someone will put it on YouTube.

I think it is a ploy to make us all tune in. They will probably get Derren Brown on to hypnotise us to believe that they sell quality product not a load of tatt! Speaking of which, were any of you tempted with the all new Stephen Gayford painting of birds?

So are they talking to Lee by phone or is he coming into the studio?
And is it today, tomorrow or Monday?
Sorry for all the questions but I'd love to catch this.
I might be working so would someone be prepared to watch it and post about it or put it on youtube please?
We owe it to ourselves and Lee to hear what he has to say!
I'm sure he'll be 'advised' as to what he can and can't say!

I might be working so would someone be prepared to watch it and post about it or put it on youtube please?

Maybe i'm being too cynical but this all sounds very fishy to me :mysmilie_59:

Hope someone can capture this moment, 'cause I'm on a late shift on Monday which means I won't get home till 9.30 in the evening so dare say I'll miss it...Ok if it's in the morning, but I would love to hear what he's got to say, I really really would!

Shylock just said they've got a young man whose bought (something like) over a 1000 perfumes in the last 12 months and he's coming into bid on Monday. James asked 'can you tell us who it is'. Shylock said well he's a young man from Ventor. James said is it Lee. Shylock said yes!

So, Mr. Lee has paid £7990 in postage alone.

For that he could have had a luxury holiday in the Maldives for a couple of months. But no, he chose Peter Sherlock's selection of fine perfumes :grin:

If he's coming in, he can pick up his silver opal ring he bought off Neil yesterday

All a bit strange is this

It's very strange.

I wonder if he's buying products on behalf of a group of people, like say from a Nursing Home? It's surely impossible he can be buying it for himself, isn't it?

I don't think he will take much forcing to be 'pro bid' he has already trusted them enough to spend thousands.

Latest posts

Back