Le Creuset TSV 09/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Or chocolate Gingerbread for £40.00 a tin that you can get for £5.00 from Lidl.
I spent £23.45 on a tin of chocolate gingerbread, and it was amazing, and yes it did come in a pretty tin. I knew I was paying a lot of money, but I thought I was getting something not widely available over here, despite knowing about the German discounters. What peed me off even more than my own stupidity in not checking these places first was when I found the same brand in Waitrose, ok sold in little bags as opposed to fancy tins for less than £2 a pop, and then discovering that Waitrose own brand selling for around £3 a box looked like it had identical contents - I bought a box to test out my theory, and sure enough it was the same. Had I bought a few boxes of the Waitrose ones I'd have got an extra 6 pieces of gingerbread and would've saved myself nearly £13 (A lot of money just to get them in a tin). Lesson learned buy food in shops!

I spent £23.45 on a tin of chocolate gingerbread, and it was amazing, and yes it did come in a pretty tin. I knew I was paying a lot of money, but I thought I was getting something not widely available over here, despite knowing about the German discounters. What peed me off even more than my own stupidity in not checking these places first was when I found the same brand in Waitrose, ok sold in little bags as opposed to fancy tins for less than £2 a pop, and then discovering that Waitrose own brand selling for around £3 a box looked like it had identical contents - I bought a box to test out my theory, and sure enough it was the same. Had I bought a few boxes of the Waitrose ones I'd have got an extra 6 pieces of gingerbread and would've saved myself nearly £13 (A lot of money just to get them in a tin). Lesson learned buy food in shops!
The Aldi version - little bags of chocolate covered gingerbread - is fabulous and I don’t really like cake! It was 89p a bag if I remember rightly last year and I’m hoping it’s back this year….and soon! All this talk of similar treats is making me hungry 😋

We don’t have Aldi here and I only go to Lidil for certain things. I was in yesterday and notice that they are doing a Sicilian range of goodies. I bought a bag of flavoured nougat sweets.

I love nougat but it must be the hard stuff but Mr L likes the soft so I knew he would probably end up eating it. However whilst it wasn’t hard hard it was fairly firm from the fridge, covered in flavoured chocolate and delicious. Don’t remember the price as Mr L bought it along with other things but it can’t have been an arm and a leg.

Eat your heart out Q.

Le Creuset 26cm Casserole Dish with Lid & 30cm Grill Pan & Cookbook TSV 09/10/21 (previously one on the 05/11/20 & was priced at £199.98 Delivered & Sold out early) & comes in Cerise, Costal Blue, Deep Teal, Flint, Meringue & Volcanic

Attachments

• Le Crueset TSV 1.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 1.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Le Crueset TSV 2.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Le Crueset TSV 3.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 3.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Le Crueset TSV 4.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 4.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 88
  • Le Crueset TSV 5.jpg
    Le Crueset TSV 5.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 95
Le Creuset 26cm Casserole Dish with Lid & 30cm Grill Pan & Cookbook TSV 09/10/21 (previously one on the 05/11/20 & was priced at £199.98 Delivered & Sold out early) & comes in Cerise, Costal Blue, Deep Teal, Flint, Meringue & Volcanic
Then buy a home gym from QVC so you can get strong enough to lift it

Le Creuset Cast Iron 26cm Shallow Casserole & 32cm Grill Pan with Cookbook
Item Number: 809765
QVC Price £320.00
Todays Special Value Price £198.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £49.50

This cookware set from Le Creuset comprises a 26cm cast iron shallow casserole pot with a large, flat shape and low sides, ideal for browning, simmering, stir frying, baking and serving, along with a 32cm cast iron rectangular grill pan to make light work of grilling chicken, steaks, fish, vegetables and more, plus a cookbook to help you get the best from your cast iron cookware. Create memorable meals with the help of this versatile and stylish duo, with each piece fit for the oven, hob or grill you'll be spoilt for choice deciding what to cook first.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this cast iron shallow casserole, grill pan and cookbook individually, directly from Le Creuset you’d pay £325. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £198, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £127.

Delivered directly from Le Creuset - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK only.

Lifetime guarantee - through pride of the workmanship in this quality cookware, the original purchaser of these pans is guaranteed for a lifetime, whether it's a self-purchase or received as a gift!

Signature cast iron design - both pieces in this collection boast Le Creuset's signature cast iron design, making them suitable for all heat sources including on induction hobs, in the oven or under the grill. The cast iron construction also means they retain heat, helping with even cooking and browning, and enabling your creations to stay warmer for longer once removed from the heat. In addition, the casserole comes with a lid for locking in heat and moisture during cooking for succulent mouthfuls.

Multi-functional cookware - whether you fancy trying something new in the kitchen or already have a few favourites up your sleeve, these kitchen essentials will help you to bring together a wide variety of dishes. The shallow casserole is perfect for browning meat and vegetables, simmering casseroles, stir frying, baking and serving, while the rectangular grill pan allows you to sear meat, fish, vegetables, fruit or even bread with little to no oil for quick, delicious results and those covetable char lines.

Practical at every stage - every detail of this duo has been well-thought out, from the large, easy-grip handles that make the casserole pot easier to move from hob, to oven, to table, even when wearing gloves, to the toughened enamel interior that helps make cleaning both pieces a breeze.

A colour for every cook - available in a wide range of colours, this cookware set will look stunning in any kitchen whatever your style. Fans of cool tones will especially love Coastal Blue, while Cerise or Volcanic are perfect if you're after something that stands out from the crowd. Flint and Meringue are both fantastic choices if you're seeking something sleek and more neutral to suit your decor.

Colour options:

• Flint
  • Cerise
  • Volcanic
  • Coastal Blue
  • Meringue

Contains:

• 1 x 26cm casserole (l x w x h x d): 35.2cm x 27.8cm x 11.9cm (13.9" x 10.9" x 4.7"); capacity: 2.2L
  • 1 x 32cm grill pan (l x w x h x d): 38.5cm x 21.8cm x 3.1cm (15.2" x 8.6" x 1.2")
  • 1 x 'The Cast Iron Way to Cook' cookbook - featuring over 60 mouth-watering recipes

All measurements are approximate

Le Creuset Cast Iron 26cm Shallow Casserole & 32cm Grill Pan with Cookbook
Item Number: 809765
QVC Price £320.00
Todays Special Value Price £198.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £49.50

This cookware set from Le Creuset comprises a 26cm cast iron shallow casserole pot with a large, flat shape and low sides, ideal for browning, simmering, stir frying, baking and serving, along with a 32cm cast iron rectangular grill pan to make light work of grilling chicken, steaks, fish, vegetables and more, plus a cookbook to help you get the best from your cast iron cookware. Create memorable meals with the help of this versatile and stylish duo, with each piece fit for the oven, hob or grill you'll be spoilt for choice deciding what to cook first.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this cast iron shallow casserole, grill pan and cookbook individually, directly from Le Creuset you’d pay £325. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £198, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £127.

Delivered directly from Le Creuset - please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery to UK only.

Lifetime guarantee - through pride of the workmanship in this quality cookware, the original purchaser of these pans is guaranteed for a lifetime, whether it's a self-purchase or received as a gift!

Signature cast iron design - both pieces in this collection boast Le Creuset's signature cast iron design, making them suitable for all heat sources including on induction hobs, in the oven or under the grill. The cast iron construction also means they retain heat, helping with even cooking and browning, and enabling your creations to stay warmer for longer once removed from the heat. In addition, the casserole comes with a lid for locking in heat and moisture during cooking for succulent mouthfuls.

Multi-functional cookware - whether you fancy trying something new in the kitchen or already have a few favourites up your sleeve, these kitchen essentials will help you to bring together a wide variety of dishes. The shallow casserole is perfect for browning meat and vegetables, simmering casseroles, stir frying, baking and serving, while the rectangular grill pan allows you to sear meat, fish, vegetables, fruit or even bread with little to no oil for quick, delicious results and those covetable char lines.

Practical at every stage - every detail of this duo has been well-thought out, from the large, easy-grip handles that make the casserole pot easier to move from hob, to oven, to table, even when wearing gloves, to the toughened enamel interior that helps make cleaning both pieces a breeze.

A colour for every cook - available in a wide range of colours, this cookware set will look stunning in any kitchen whatever your style. Fans of cool tones will especially love Coastal Blue, while Cerise or Volcanic are perfect if you're after something that stands out from the crowd. Flint and Meringue are both fantastic choices if you're seeking something sleek and more neutral to suit your decor.

Colour options:

• Flint
  • Cerise
  • Volcanic
  • Coastal Blue
  • Meringue

Contains:

• 1 x 26cm casserole (l x w x h x d): 35.2cm x 27.8cm x 11.9cm (13.9" x 10.9" x 4.7"); capacity: 2.2L
  • 1 x 32cm grill pan (l x w x h x d): 38.5cm x 21.8cm x 3.1cm (15.2" x 8.6" x 1.2")
  • 1 x 'The Cast Iron Way to Cook' cookbook - featuring over 60 mouth-watering recipes

All measurements are approximate

There is also Deep Teal

Latest posts

Back