Laura Geller TSV - Wednesday 29th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I just rang Customer Services and they said it WASN'T the SPF version! What a joke...

I feel like that too. Plus, it means that there will be no SPF B'n'B in a TSV until at least January 2013!

And who else but AY could tell us all about spf and how bad the Sun is, and how skin ages if not protected by spf etc etc...
Something is really wrong.
She did mention at midnight that she had a drink or something like this but I dont think that this would affect her to this extent.

Last edited:

On Laura's facebook page last night, she said the BnB was the new SPF15.

I'm so confused (it doesn't take a lot !). So is the BnB in the TSV the original or SPF15 ?

No idea, I'll let you know when i open my tsv.
She also said the Spackle was champagne.

Just to add to the confusion the single item 200799, for the SPF B&B with brush, shows a still photo of the the big fat retractable brush whereas the clip of the item taken from the show with Debbie Flint shows the standard retractable brush. At the intro price of <£25 I'd be tempted if it came with the the bigger brush (it's very good brush). Does anyone know which brush it actually comes with? I'll probably wait til the dust settles.

I hope everyone gets whatever option they thought they'd ordered!

Jude xx

well I really want the spf,so I'll be very cheesed off if it doesn't.

Saw the first presentation at 9pm (although I did order earlier in the day without seeing one) and it was an awful presentation.Didn't even get to see the blush and eyeshadow.

It must be very difficult for Laura to cope with her, especially after such a hard and long journey, no wonder her nerves were getting frayed, Think guests must dread appearing with AY. The AY ego really is beyond reality. Wonder if her husband wears ear plugs?

Latest posts

Back