Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love Akin, the only things that you can't live without are food and drink. Therefore you can live without make up and smellies.
Having said that, I found that I couldn't f.a.r.t on the Phillip Kingsley Christmas surprise two days ago and I am sitting looking at the parcel now and am about to stick some on my barnet in a minute. It was on 4 easy pays and I couldn't resist as I had never tried the range before.:)

OOh I didn't see that one - what did you get? :D

OOh I didn't see that one - what did you get? :D

I have just done the whole works and I look like one of the models on QVC. (only joking) My hair does look nice and glossy but I did use every item in the kit. There was 75ml shampoo and 75ml conditioner, 3 elastasizers enough for about 9 or 10 treatments, a scalp mask, scalp toner, maximizer and weatherproof spray in 125ml sizes. It was about £32.00 plus p&p but with the 4 easy pays it was too tempting to f.a.r.t on. Oh well everyone falls of the waggon now and again don't they LA? There are a couple of new Philosophy kits that I may get Mr LH to buy me for Christmas and of course the Elemis TSV.

I have just done the whole works and I look like one of the models on QVC. (only joking) My hair does look nice and glossy but I did use every item in the kit. There was 75ml shampoo and 75ml conditioner, 3 elastasizers enough for about 9 or 10 treatments, a scalp mask, scalp toner, maximizer and weatherproof spray in 125ml sizes. It was about £32.00 plus p&p but with the 4 easy pays it was too tempting to f.a.r.t on. Oh well everyone falls of the waggon now and again don't they LA? There are a couple of new Philosophy kits that I may get Mr LH to buy me for Christmas and of course the Elemis TSV.

Doesn't make you look like Janette Krankie does it? :giggle:

My hair's never been so nice as when I was using the PK range. I have stocks of Maximiser and I love Elasticizer so I buy it in the litre size which means I can F.A.R.T. more often. I really like the shampoo and conditioner combo that's in that kit too.. My hair miiiiiisses it but I am still working my way through my haircare stash so I can't buy any yet.

You just let me know if you need me to do any nagging Loveheart. I'm not a natural Bad Cop - but I will do my very best! :D

I bet you don't look a thing like Janet Krankie! :eek:

My hair's never been so nice as when I was using the PK range. I have stocks of Maximiser and I love Elasticizer so I buy it in the litre size which means I can F.A.R.T. more often. I really like the shampoo and conditioner combo that's in that kit too.. My hair miiiiiisses it but I am still working my way through my haircare stash so I can't buy any yet.

You just let me know if you need me to do any nagging Loveheart. I'm not a natural Bad Cop - but I will do my very best! :D

I bet you don't look a thing like Janet Krankie! :eek:

I may need you to do some nagging soon LA but as you say you're not the best at it are you? Still beggers can't be choosers so I'll give you a shout when the going gets tough. Ta.
I had my hair straightened in a shopping mall today and I specifically asked for a Krankie special.

I may need you to do some nagging soon LA but as you say you're not the best at it are you? Still beggers can't be choosers so I'll give you a shout when the going gets tough. Ta.
I had my hair straightened in a shopping mall today and I specifically asked for a Krankie special.

And how does it look? ;) :D :eek:

Mine arrived yesterday Miss Molly. The lip gloss is quite gorgeous but has a peculiar flavour, a bit like melon. I love the green side of the eye bake and have just put it on as eyeliner this evening to try it out prior to Crimbo. I'm giving the Balance n Brighten as a Christmas present to a cousin who tried mine and I know she won't treat herself. I wear BnB every day but it still lasts ages. I only use the Bronze n Brighten every now and then but I must admit I hadn't thought of using it for all the things it suggests in the leaflet.

My LG stuff arrived on Tuesday, so fab delivery. I ordered 3 sets, one for my sister, and two for me, because I love BnB. I ordered the regular - and they all seem fine. However, there is alot of variation in the bronzer, and one has almost no pink in it at all, which is a bit worrying. Eyeliner looks gorgeous, as does the lip gloss.

But, overall very pleased!

My LG stuff arrived on Tuesday, so fab delivery. I ordered 3 sets, one for my sister, and two for me, because I love BnB. I ordered the regular - and they all seem fine. However, there is alot of variation in the bronzer, and one has almost no pink in it at all, which is a bit worrying. Eyeliner looks gorgeous, as does the lip gloss.

But, overall very pleased!

My bronzer was really dark too, just about no pink or white in it. You would think they would sort them better, so at least if you were putting together a fair set the lighter bronzer would go into it.

Mine came on Wednesday :) It is very much a chirstmas kit - I've never seen so much glitter in a lip gloss before! Its a lovely colour but I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it during the day due to the sheer amount of sparkle! The eye shadows are glittery too but I've been wearing them anyway. The gold part has enough colour to wear as a shadow by itself dry (on me anyway) so its 2 in 1.

I bought the fair b&b version and I have to say its the best fair colour I've had so far from LG, really quite light, so I'm hoping they've toned down the pale permanently.

I'm really pleased with the whole set.

One strange thing though, on the day I also bought an eye-rimz and the christmas surprise blusher. So far they've only taken payment for the tsv, even though they have delivered the eye-rimz as well. I don't mind having it for free but its just a bit odd!!

I gave in and bought the kit to. I liked the look of the lippy but the eyeshadow
looked nice to. Well, I love the sparkly eyeshadow. The teal is fab for an evening smoky
eye. The lip gloss looked promising except it is so sparkly it could blind onlookers and
it made my lips sting (it reminded me of being 18 again in the early 1980's). I had to get it off quick and I'm still finding bits of glitter!
I am persevering with the foundation and using a much lighter hand. It is much better.
I knew the Bronze&B would be fine as I have used that before in the summer.

I am glad I am not the only one that had a reaction to the lip gloss! I thought I was imagining it (so did my Mum as she had also applied hers and had no reaction at all), but it started off as a gentle tingle and then BANG full on stinging! Damn annoying as I really like the colour. C'est la vie!

Latest posts

Back