Laura Geller TSV - Sunday 29th November!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:

Get both valm and all the L'occitane you want. See if I care. In fact buy 2 of each and anything else you like. I've had it with you today Valm. Fancy any Philosophy? It's on next if you're interested. There's a OTO. :taphead::headbang::doh:

Oh Loveheart I'm sorry we're all Bad F.A.R.T.S. at the moment. I know it's a strain trying to keep us all in line, but looking on the bright side....think how much worse we'd be without you! :eek:

I spend about a quarter of what I used to, and hardly any "on impulse spur of the moment getting sucked in" purchases at all. ( The Leg Magic TSV was the last one.)

My hubby wants to be your BFF! :flower: :D

hmmm, i would love to try the tinted primer.ATM i am using the clientele sheer warmth, which is fab, but I feel this brand is on the way out and QVC selection is running low.
I used the supernatural tinted from philosophy, but the clientele one is better

I am not that keen on LG blush or eyeshadows: too dark and pigmented imo, I prefer SB.
BnB: this is indeed hit and miss, I own a fair and regular and they are exactly similar and a bit too orangey for me.

So, i am not sure that I wil go for the TSV (i will buy the SB one, the elemis tsv, maybe the decleor tsv.... o yes, there is a carole hochman tsv on the horizon too, ooooh lord save my cc lol)

It's horrid when you can see that one of your favourites is on its way out isn't it? I haven't tried Sheer warmth but I really like what the tinted primer does for my skin.

I'm really pale, somewhat cool toned with pink cheeks and I can never get on with bronzers but the tinted primer just warms up my skin tone. It's quite subtle but it's definitely there - and no orange tones, glitter or streaking. I never thought it would work on me but I really love it. :)

I really enjoy the run up to Christmas cos there are usually so many fab TSVs! It's bad for my bank balance, and for my standing in the F.A.R.T.S. but I still love it! :D

Decisions, decisions - this one or Smashbox? Jump in when you're ready Loveheart! :giggle:

You know what I'd say VALM.... :devil: If they're fab and exciting and things you use - or things you want to use then get both and FART elsewhere.

Naughty Love A'kin....BAD Fart! :eek:

There may be some bargains tonight Valm though I doubt it. The Philosophy stuff is very dear at the moment isn't it, and shouldn't that be, fortunately farting is too ingrained for you?,:thinking2:

No, it shoudl definitely read "unfortunately". Have a real compulsion to buy something yummy at the mo but then my rational farting mind kicks in and before I know it I've talked myself out of something. I may be fancying all this stuff but the fact still remains that I have only ordered a pot of LG BnB from Qvc since July this year. Even going round JL last night did not inspire me to buy (apart from a tube of Crabtree & Evelyn cuticle cream that I do need as I'm using up dregs at the mo) which I thought I may as well get whilst there cos we don't get to JL that often. Won't even be turning the TV on on Sunday as we are out all day at a Karate Tournament in Leeds.

Hey Val,

Did you get your primer yet? I hope it hasn't been caught up in the postal strike :sad: Let me know when/if it ever gets there!!

Tx

:hi: I bet it does! :grin: I'm excited about it - but keeping a tight FART powered lid on it until I see what we're getting. :D

A bit of wishful thinking on my part. I won't be able to watch, let alone order.

The tinted spackle it is fab. I am quite pale but dislike any product that has a bronzer-like effect. I ordered the Spackle Tint & Glow and I use it regularly. It is very subtle and, in combination with the Icy & Rosy highlighters, provides a natural, healthy glow.

Oh Loveheart I'm sorry we're all Bad F.A.R.T.S. at the moment. I know it's a strain trying to keep us all in line, but looking on the bright side....think how much worse we'd be without you! :eek:

I spend about a quarter of what I used to, and hardly any "on impulse spur of the moment getting sucked in" purchases at all. ( The Leg Magic TSV was the last one.)

My hubby wants to be your BFF! :flower: :D

Ok. Is he tall dark and handsome LA?:heart::heart::giggle:

A bit of wishful thinking on my part. I won't be able to watch, let alone order.

The tinted spackle it is fab. I am quite pale but dislike any product that has a bronzer-like effect. I ordered the Spackle Tint & Glow and I use it regularly. It is very subtle and, in combination with the Icy & Rosy highlighters, provides a natural, healthy glow.

Oh noooo! Not even online? :eek: :(

Oh noooo! Not even online? :eek: :(

Where I will be working, they allow restricted internet access for security reasons. Besides, I'd rather drop dead than let them realise I was on QVC.

The only option is connecting while at the hotel, but for a hefty fee. :sad:

Where I will be working, they allow restricted internet access for security reasons. Besides, I'd rather drop dead than let them realise I was on QVC.

The only option is connecting while at the hotel, but for a hefty fee. :sad:

Oh No. :( Hopefully we'll find out the details well in advance and QVC let you place an advanced order.

I know what you mean about the shame. I kid myself that I'm loud and proud about my little QVC Hobby but I was half wondering to myself if anybody would notice if I slipped away from the wedding reception for half an hour to watch some of the Mally show at 10 tomorrow night - but 1) I felt like a right saddo for even thinking it, and 2) Imagine the deep deep shame of getting caught! :eek:

Hey Val,

Did you get your primer yet? I hope it hasn't been caught up in the postal strike :sad: Let me know when/if it ever gets there!!

Tx

Hi Therese, I meant to send you a letter last night but got interrupted! The primer has arrived with me thank you very much and I tried it yesterday for the first time. I do like it very much - see you what you mean about the difference in texture. However, my only criticism of it is that as it's more creamy than the original formula it absorbs quite quickly and I found it difficult to tell where I had applied it IYKWIM. If the original was still in the TSV though it would not put me off buying the TSV. Thanks for sending me the sample.

Just a thought - wouldn't it be good if QVC had a choice of primer for the TSV's like LE does with the Skin Repair Moisturiser but then I suppose most of the time the Halo colour is the factor of choice in them.

Take care - and thanks again. Valx

Hi Therese, I meant to send you a letter last night but got interrupted! The primer has arrived with me thank you very much and I tried it yesterday for the first time. I do like it very much - see you what you mean about the difference in texture. However, my only criticism of it is that as it's more creamy than the original formula it absorbs quite quickly and I found it difficult to tell where I had applied it IYKWIM. If the original was still in the TSV though it would not put me off buying the TSV. Thanks for sending me the sample.

Just a thought - wouldn't it be good if QVC had a choice of primer for the TSV's like LE does with the Skin Repair Moisturiser but then I suppose most of the time the Halo colour is the factor of choice in them.

Take care - and thanks again. Valx

Mos welcome Val, I'm glad it made it to you! I know what you mean about putting the primer on. To be honest I just slap it on all over like moisturiser and pay a bit more attention under my eyes. I generally wear primer anyway so spread it in your fingers first and spread it on!

Yeah, it would be great if they offered a choice of primer. I know I could always sell the original on e*ay but if i'm not sure about the TSV anyway then it puts me off but if I could get the light I'd be more likely to go for a TSV as the primer is so expensive by iself anyway.

Tx

i hope this is a good one. but im not sure if im buying it if it is cus i have a stock of things. hmm any ideas yet whats in it?

I'm hoping there is a full sized BnB in there so that I can cancel the Advanced Order I made a few weeks ago. Some eyeliners and a mascara would be nice too. x

laura geller TSV - new info. hot off the press!

Hi all, I'm new to this site. I only found you last night, and firstly I want to say, where have you been all my life, at least, the last 5 QVC loving/hating years of it!?!

I am so glad I am not alone. I have been fearlessly trying to f.a.r.t for the last year, ever since I noticed the following symptoms;

* hiding parcels from my husband
* getting a rush when placing my order, then barely looking at the items when they arrived, before stashing them in my stockpile
* staying up late for the TSV and also to click onto bargain hunter
* ordering things, and wondering w.o.e (why on earth?) when they arrived
* spending so much time on QVC, that I don't have time to use all that wonderful stuff that will transform me and my life!

Anyway, I sure am glad I found y'all. I don't feel quite so weird. And last night I stayed up way too late reading some of the posts, and laughing out loud till I cried. So thanks for the belly laughs!

Anyway, about LG (who I adore as you may notice from my name). I am such an addict that I eagerly await her TSVs. And some time ago, I realised that her TSVs go on QVCUS, before coming to us about a month later. So I started to track QVCUS, note down the dates of the TSVs and checking them out and the reviews, before deciding to go for it. I thought I would do the same for a TSV that the US were getting in September, but, very strangely, a couple of days before it was due to air, the TSV was pulled, and I could find no reason for it.

Well, yesterday I again became curious as to delights the LG TSV had in store, and did a bit of detective work.

I may be wrong, but...I think it is called chcolate something. It contains full size of BNB, a browny colour blush (which I wasn't too sure about, but will see how it looks on the models) a brown waterproof eye liner, a brown eyeshadow (single, not split) and a lip gloss in a tube, which looked quite a nice colour.

If I am right, and this is the TSV, I will go for it, as I have passed up the last 3 TSVS, having bought 2 of the baked cakes one from ages ago. I need to stock up on BNB, but really not sure about the other stuff in it.

BTW, I am olive skin toned - does anyone have any ideas which of the baked blushes might suit me. I am not into too much glitter.

Thanks. Bye for now!

I think I know what's in the TSV - I've just entered my first post about it, but can't see it! Anyway, it is called chocolate something, and does contain the full size of the BNB.

possible LG TSV

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, as of today, and I feel as though I have come home - where have you been all my life, at least for the last 5 QVC loveing/hating years of it!

Anyway, a bit of snooping has revealed that LG was to have done a September TSV in the U.S, called Chocolate Decadence or something, but a couple of days before it was due to be aired, got pulled without reason. If we get that same TSV, it is a 5 piece one containign the following;
* full size BnB
* full size blush in a browny colour (not sure I like this)
* brown waterproof eye liner
* brown eye-shadow
* nice berry/brown looking gloss in a tube.

So, no brushes, very brown looking and a full size of the BnB. I may go for it, depending on how the blusher looks on the models, as I am coming to the end of my BnB.

Anyway, let's watch this space.

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, as of today, and I feel as though I have come home - where have you been all my life, at least for the last 5 QVC loveing/hating years of it!

Anyway, a bit of snooping has revealed that LG was to have done a September TSV in the U.S, called Chocolate Decadence or something, but a couple of days before it was due to be aired, got pulled without reason. If we get that same TSV, it is a 5 piece one containign the following;
* full size BnB
* full size blush in a browny colour (not sure I like this)
* brown waterproof eye liner
* brown eye-shadow
* nice berry/brown looking gloss in a tube.

So, no brushes, very brown looking and a full size of the BnB. I may go for it, depending on how the blusher looks on the models, as I am coming to the end of my BnB.

Anyway, let's watch this space.

Hello and welcome!

If this is indeed the LG TSV I will have no trouble in resisting! Nothing there that to tempt me I am afraid!!

Latest posts

Back