Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my postie has been and no sign of it. But would it come on the van? Not sure how big a box it will be?

I’ve opened mine at lunch, everything is very pretty but I will only try it tomorrow morning when getting ready for work.
I’ve tried the gloss but disappointed as it’s pale and I’m not a gloss person after all.

Mine came With the postie. He rang the bell, but I reckon it might, at a shove, go through the letter box. As for the contents: B&B is what it is, obviously, shadow is nice and easy to pick the dark bits out as a liner so ill be taking it away with me at the weekend. Eye spackle is quite nice, a bit more pinky than I'd have preferred but ill definitely use it as i always have to wear a concealer or something on my lids as theyre a really odd colour. The blush/highlighter for me is a bit too light to wear as a blush but could probably do as an eyeshadow or highlighter, and I think the lipgloss is vile. Oh, and the eyeshadow/liner brush is ok but the other one was pants. I've given it to my 8 year old for her play make-up. I'll be keeping it because ill definitely use a lot of it, but I'm not jumping for joy.

Last edited:
I quite liked the "powder" brush but will be using it for blush or highlighter as it's small and will be good for countoring I hope as a light touch

Last edited:
Thanks fingers crossed it gets through. Shame the lipgloss is not going down well I thought the colour looked ok on air.

Mine arrived today by RM. The end of the box is 4cm x 19.5 cm Weathergirl.

Last edited:
The lip gloss looked very beautiful on air because models were drenched in it.
I'm loving the "powder" brush, it's like the sponge "paddle" shaped one that comes with LG highlighter but has advantages over the spongy one: it's a brush, and smaller in size so applies blush more precisely.
I now prefer flat brushes over round ones, they seem to be more versatile and also aka "fan" brushes, good for light applications (eg for pigmented make up)
I remember one LG TSV years ago coming with an awful smallish brush, bristles were so plastic and scratchy and it shaded like dogs.
This is a huge improvement and for me better than her retractable one. And another advantage is that it's small for using on the go.
Haven't tried the double ended one yet.

Last edited:
Postie has been and still no sign of it. What's the best email address to send them an email stating I will be returning under DSR? Blimmin fuming!

They have also just lost another damn near £70 of Leighton Denny sales as well.

I tried the rest and am impressed with colours especially the eye shadow. The pink colour turns into “bone” colour or even white pearl and this is my favourite colour to highlight under brow and I don’t get any pink eye shadows as for me this colour belongs on cheeks and looks wrong on eyes. This is the first LG shadow that I like. The brown shadow is matte and is an excellent liner, and I used it dry. The eye brush is excellent. The blusher is nice but very similar to the Bora Bora which I already have. I like that it has two separate colours for choice and it makes it so versatile.

Last edited:
Mine arrived today and I am delighted with it. I've had loads of make up kits from QVC and have loved most of them but this is the best yet. All if the items are lovely so none will be given away - a first for me. I am a redhead with pale skin and freckles and the colours are very flattering on me, my normal pale and pasty look has been replaced by a radiant glow ... success:happy:

Mine arrived today and I am delighted with it. I've had loads of make up kits from QVC and have loved most of them but this is the best yet. All if the items are lovely so none will be given away - a first for me. I am a redhead with pale skin and freckles and the colours are very flattering on me, my normal pale and pasty look has been replaced by a radiant glow ... success:happy:

Mine also arrived today and I'm very happy with it too.
I'm also a redhead so looks like this tsv suits the paler skin.

I really hope QVC take note of how quickly this 'brighter' TSV has sold, seems a lot of people with fairer complexions are very happy with it :)

I was beginning to wonder where my TSV was-- & then arrived today.A good collection the only thing I am not keen on is the blusher as am now more used to cream ones.Also recieved a Bobbi Brown set ( ordered on Sat. & also arrived today) also great so that's as much makeup as I need for a long time!

Mine came today and I love it all part from the lipgloss as too pale for me.

Mine arrived today too, but not sure about the lipgloss on me. The fair B & B suits me much better than the original one I have so quite pleased. also like the blusher which has a lovely sheen and the eyeshadow brightens the eyes too. Its a keeper for me.

Well, I emailed QVC saying I would be refusing delivery and returning under DSR, got the standard "should have received it by now, we'll send out a non-receipt letter" reply. Give me strength!

Latest posts

Back