Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see, that's interesting.
This is rather frustrating then. I asked Q on twitter and their response was, "the best method of delivery is chosen when the order is placed. The destination may be a reason for difference in courier."

Well that is still rather unfair because Hermes is obviously a superior service (courier delivery and you can track the parcel online) yet Royal Mail is normal standard delivery and you can't track the parcel. So everyone paid the same amount for postage yet people are receiving a different standard of delivery.

Royal Mail werent my best choice for delivery, if its the same p&p charge, surely we should be able to choose.

If its destination, that doesn't work either because they have sent items via Hermes in the past so why the difference now?

I dont buy as much any more, but think will be buying even less from now on...

Next twitter reply from Q
"..delivery to UK was £3.95 for all. Delivery time is still 3-5 working days for both x"

Be that as it may (3-5 working days for both), you can track with Hernes and not with RM, therefore we have received different levels of service.
(Of course we all know Hermes is quicker, but speed isn't my main gripe with this situation)

I'm with you Ellaaa, i work, i would like to know when i was getting a delivery, cant rely on RM anymore, can get mail deliveries (letters etc) any time between 10am and 3.15 pm depending on the postie, the van deliveries are worse... Least i could get hubby to look out for deliveries from hermes since its tracked, don't know many people who would/could wait in for days at a time for a RM delivery

My TSV is coming by Royal Mail and isn't here yet, they haven't attempted delivery either. My Hermes courier is consistently faster and more conscientious than the postie. My stuff from EyesLipsFace arrived two days ago and there's so much in the box I'm still working my way through it. 15 Love to ELF so far!

There's only one review so far which may suggest few buyers have received theirs yet.

I cannot see why so many people post a review asap??? its hardly a fair report and review if they've literally opened the package...or used it once?? I do write reviews as I find them so helpful...but I will wait a considerable time and will have used the product for a considerable amount of time before i write one....particularly a glowing one.....

I have not recieved mine and I ordered the Tuesday with the heads up on here. RM too ;( Got my daughter who is on school hols up to wait for postie as when they knock its once and run.!!!!

Mines not turned up, had the "...orders been despatched..." email a few days ago but no sign yet, so I'm presuming its coming RM as normally when things come Hermes they arrive the day after I get the email. I've just gone into the order history to see who's bringing it but I can't see anything that says anything other than order despatched??

Mine not arrived either and my email arrived a few days ago saying it was coming via Royal Mail

I'm really not impressed with them over this, some being sent by courier and other being sent Royal Mail 2nd Class, not even 1st Class! I'm actually considering returning it under DSR as they have really annoyed me this time. I will also be thinking carefully before I order from them again, even though I have a shopping list for LD tomorrow.

Chrissi if you do decide to cancel the order under DSR, just email them that it's taken too long to arrive and then refuse to accept the delivery (if your postie rings your doorbell). This will mean you don't have to traipse to the PO and pay for the return postage.

Nothing here yet either!

Mine was released with the courier early this morning so hopefully should be here today at some point

Well I just received mine this morning via Royal Mail.

I've just had a VERY quick play with it (off to work in 10 minutes!), it works really well for my "english rose" complexion.
First time I've ever bought Laura Geller and I'm impressed with how little you have to "rub" the brush over the compacts for it to pick up the makeup.
Only thing I'm not mad on is the lipgloss as my lips are a little too dark for it to show, but off to work now to see if it survives a shift on the wards!

Hope everyone else gets theirs today. Gutted I have to go to work now, want to stay in and play with it! Wish I had time to write a bit more about it.

Last edited:
postie been and still no parcel. I could get the bus to QVC and pick it up myself. Arghhh. Going on holiday sat and I wanted it . Well fingers crossed.

My parcel just arrived but I won’t be able to open it just yet since I’m at work at the moment

For those of you who got theirs did it fit through the letter box? Otherwise it's a trip to the depot for me with my red card. Come on Q this should have come via courier. I have a very busy weekend ahead so not happy.

Latest posts

Back