Laura Geller TSV 31/7/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV is on wait list now. If you type in tsv on the QVC website a decleor set shows. The LG tsv shows if you search for laura Geller and select a high to low filter

Have I missed any OTOs the blummin family wanted feeding so I had to break off? So inconsiderate, I fed 'em yesterday!

Glad I ordered before I went to work this morning! Didn't see it selling out by 11am and was just going to wait until I got in. Now, someone please convince me I don't need the OTO Eye Rimz & lippy, please!

SF Sephora carry a good range of LG I can't recommend you visit there strongly enough whilst in NYC

Sephora. *drool* Their own eyeliners are AMAZING! Completely budgeproof & I could be wrong, but I am absolutely convinced they are made by the same people that make Mally's.

I was in 2 minds about the TSV, so I have a Waitlist order. I was interested in the Eye Spackle, the eye shadow, the brushes and maybe the blush, and can always use a B&B. Not so keen on the lipgloss though, it may go on eBay.

It might take some time to get on ebay yet... been despatched via Royal Mail :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

It might take some time to get on ebay yet... been despatched via Royal Mail :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Nothing wrong with royal mail.. I received a letter posted in the midlands and delivered to me the next day in surrey. The only reason the mail is slow from QVC is that they must pay a reduced rate that equates to a slow service from Royal Mail

Nothing wrong with royal mail.. I received a letter posted in the midlands and delivered to me the next day in surrey. The only reason the mail is slow from QVC is that they must pay a reduced rate that equates to a slow service from Royal Mail

Oh I know, I was referring to QVC's use of Royal Mail :)
I've received 2nd class items the next day sometimes from other websites.

Has anyone received it yet? I think I will get mine tomorrow since the courier tried to deliver it yesterday while I was out

Is yours being delivered by Hermes? I saw on the FB page someone got theirs by Hermes, yet mine has been dispatched by Royal Mail. Are those of us who are getting it via Royal Mail getting the inferior service for the same price? Surely they can't give some people courier service and some people standard mail?

Yes, it is being delivered by Hermes and I have a trucking link that shows me the delivery history that they tried to deliver on Saturday

Is yours being delivered by Hermes? I saw on the FB page someone got theirs by Hermes, yet mine has been dispatched by Royal Mail. Are those of us who are getting it via Royal Mail getting the inferior service for the same price? Surely they can't give some people courier service and some people standard mail?

I'm sure it said Royal Mail when I bought it, that means next Saturday for me as I won't be home when it is delivered and my wonderful sorting office only opens mornings

Yes, it is being delivered by Hermes and I have a trucking link that shows me the delivery history that they tried to deliver on Saturday

So when you ordered did you choose that delivery option? Did it cost more? Just trying to establish whether or not QVC have charged more for the courier service, because if not I'm slightly disgruntled that I've paid the same for an inferior service.

So when you ordered did you choose that delivery option? Did it cost more? Just trying to establish whether or not QVC have charged more for the courier service, because if not I'm slightly disgruntled that I've paid the same for an inferior service.
I don't think one can chose between RM and Hs while ordering. Mine came up as Hermes when placing order and standard P&P of the TSV.
There was only one option on my screen and it was Hs, however, in the past, Hermes was showing as a courier at the checkout and later I got email saying "dispatched by RM"

Last edited:
I don't think one can chose between RM and Hs while ordering. Mine came up as Hermes when placing order and standard P&P of the TSV.
There was only one option on my screen and it was Hs, however, in the past, Hermes was showing as a courier at the checkout and later I got email saying "dispatched by RM"

I see, that's interesting.
This is rather frustrating then. I asked Q on twitter and their response was, "the best method of delivery is chosen when the order is placed. The destination may be a reason for difference in courier."

Well that is still rather unfair because Hermes is obviously a superior service (courier delivery and you can track the parcel online) yet Royal Mail is normal standard delivery and you can't track the parcel. So everyone paid the same amount for postage yet people are receiving a different standard of delivery.

Last edited:
Mine isn't here yet - I just checked and it is being delivered via RM, which explains it. Hermes is usually quicker and my Hermes guy is good about leaving things in the boiler house. It's unusual, normally everything from QVC that's slightly bigger (e.g. not in an envelope) is delivered by Hermes.

I ordered two items on the morning of the 31st. Philosophy shower gel set and the LG TSV. They both showed they had shipped on the 1st August - Philosophy by Hermes and I got it Friday morning, fully tracked. The LG TSV Royal Mail also posted on the 1st and guess what? No sign of it and no tracking info. Postage cost the same.

Latest posts

Back