Laura Geller TSV 21/11/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will only be tempted if the price really is special, I love Laura Geller but their TSV's are becoming boring.

It seems that LG TSVs lately are around £40 before P&P, and the last one wasn't a good value imo without the B&B. I bet it's going to be on EP as this is a Christmas TSV.

I’m checking the reviews every now and then, and this is one of the latest ones " The foundation does have pieces of glitter in it! It was all over my face in a very thin layer of application. The lipstick broke out my lips. The brow pencil did not stay on except where there was no eyebrows . " Hmmm… The SPF15 B&B was a fiasco, wonder if this one is going to follow.

When this was the US tsv I did a currency conversion and it came in at just under £40 so I expect it will be £39ish. It was free p&p though but I bet we don't get that.

I've more or less decided to get this. I'm at the end of my BnB and having sifted through the reviews they are very positive on the whole for the new foundation. The only concern is that the medium looks darker than usual so will wait and see.

I hope that we are getting the B&G as there was a TSV where the US got the new liquid foundation and we got the B&B.
I almost decided too to order but there are only 3-4 items that I want not the whole the set. Someone said that the brow pencil only lasted a month but most are impressed by the quality of it, I can't wait to try it.
Oh, and the B&G in Porcelain has less white than B&B so I'd like to try the colour match as I'm between Porcelain and Fair but neither is a perfect match just hope it's not glittery.

I've got a few spare b&bs from kits I bought earlier in the year, I've got umpteen different blushers, I can't wear eye makeup at present, so I'm out. Will tune in though, in case there is other loveliness on in the shows at reasonable prices. Do we know if Laura herself is going to be coming over for this TSV?

Laura normally comes over for a Chrismas TSV so I hope that the will be here.
And she brings loads for Chrismas, last year it was 40 000 (?) so she needs to be here to sell it all.

I really liked the packaging from last years xmas LG TSV and still use the hat box style box to keep my LG items in.

The Roman Holiday box on the US TSV I think looks really ugly and wouldn't be one to keep just packaging to remove and toss. I'm guessing we will have the same, not a big deal but I thought the packaging last year made the TSV a little extra special for 'gifting'.

I really liked the packaging from last years xmas LG TSV and still use the hat box style box to keep my LG items in.

The Roman Holiday box on the US TSV I think looks really ugly and wouldn't be one to keep just packaging to remove and toss. I'm guessing we will have the same, not a big deal but I thought the packaging last year made the TSV a little extra special for 'gifting'.

Yes, it was lovely quality, wasn't it? I bought it for a gift (not a Christmas gift) and it was very well received. I bought a nice little set of items all boxed up just a few weeks ago... my only problem is resisting keeping some or all of it for myself!

I too have back up BnBs and blushers in every shade so will probably pass up the LG TSV, good job too as I am being seriously tempted by the L'occitane one, even though I'm on a "no toiletries spend"

I'm still annoyed that they are allowing this TSV to go ahead when they still haven't yet fulfilled the auto delivery orders for customers who ordered the last Laura Geller TSV three months ago! Nor are they able to give any accurate information on the current status of these orders.

Most other companies I know of, had they been let down so hugely by a supplier would then question that suppliers ability to deliver the goods and in many cases they would then cease to become a supplier to the company at all!

Perhaps Q should be offering the customers who have been let down the option to purchase the upcoming TSV at a very reduced price by means of compensation for their failure to deliver the last one as promised ....... but that's never going to happen!

I'm still annoyed that they are allowing this TSV to go ahead when they still haven't yet fulfilled the auto delivery orders for customers who ordered the last Laura Geller TSV three months ago! Nor are they able to give any accurate information on the current status of these orders.

Most other companies I know of, had they been let down so hugely by a supplier would then question that suppliers ability to deliver the goods and in many cases they would then cease to become a supplier to the company at all!

Perhaps Q should be offering the customers who have been let down the option to purchase the upcoming TSV at a very reduced price by means of compensation for their failure to deliver the last one as promised ....... but that's never going to happen!

I ordered that tsv, if it's the one with the leaf design eyeshadow compact, but I've not had any contact from QVC about it. Is it delayed, cancelled or don't know? How overdue is it?

I'm not too fussed about it but it would be nice to be kept informed.

I ordered that tsv, if it's the one with the leaf design eyeshadow compact, but I've not had any contact from QVC about it. Is it delayed, cancelled or don't know? How overdue is it?

I'm not too fussed about it but it would be nice to be kept informed.

What I know so far is that it was meant to be delivered to us on 31st October.

The day before that the amount showed up as a pending transaction on my bank account and on my QVC account it showed as "awaiting stock"

Several days went by with no delivery appearing and then suddenly the pending status disappeared from my bank account (the money wasn't taken, just the whole transaction disappeared)

I called up CS and was told that orders were delayed due to a problem with obtaing stock but that we would DEFINITELY receive the item although they couldn't say exactly when.

Through the power of FB I then discovered that loads of other people had called up CS and all had been told different stories. Some were told that all orders would be cancelled, some were told that there would be a slight delay but that we WOULD receive the item, some were told that the stock was now in the warehouse and was just awaiting dispatch and one customer who called up to cancel her order was eveb told that it had already been dispatched and was on its way to her. This was clearly a lie to prevent losing a sale as that was over ten days ago!!

QVC themselves replied to a post on their official FB page saying that the matter was being investigated and that all customers would be advised accordingly. But again that was about a week ago and still no information has been forthcoming.

The whole thing is turning in to a disgrace and I am disgusted that they are allowing another TSV to go ahead when customers are still waiting on unfulfilled orders.

I think the time has come to never ever order any QVC TSVs on easy pay. These days never seems to go to plan, cancelled, very late or different colours sent to those advertised.

I posted before about complaints concerning a ABC auto delivery, the woman had the money taken no on hold but actually out of her account. They had no stock and did not know when they would be getting any!!!

I'm wondering if they are dispatching the AD as we speak because the container with LG goods must've arrived by now.

I'm wondering if they are dispatching the AD as we speak because the container with LG goods must've arrived by now.

I'd like to assume that it has Marina - otherwise they might end up with no stock for their upcoming TSV either (how funny would that be!) :grin:

However the Q account is still showing as awaiting stock. I think I may call them up again tomorrow - to be told more lies no doubt!

This is the first time I have ever had a problem with anything on Auto Delivery. Granted I've only ordered about three things in this way before and they all arrived as promised on the day that they were due. I certainly will think twice about ever ordering anything on AD again after this.

I think that I was a bit optimistic in my earlier post as if the TSV stock was in the warehouse then it would be hogging the space in the warehouse for the whole week and that's no good for making money... money... money. They would probably have it delivered a couple of days prior to the TSV (if it can work this way) but I maybe wrong because sometimes we order TSVs on here almost a week in advance.

Maybe they've not been able to take delivery of the stock yet as the entire warehouse is full to bursting of Elemis TSV's :grin:

Latest posts

Back