Laura Geller TSV 17/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone has already nicked a photo from Q and is selling off the tsv item by item on Ebay and if they sell everything at the prices they`ve listed they`ll get over £90 for it.

If it's BnB and a Laura Geller mascara you want, then I would say go for the TSV because I've just had a quick look at Ebay and you would pay about £30 for those two items anyway and then you can certainly make at least £15 from the two brushes, body cream, lippy, primer and eye shadow on Ebay if you were to sell them on there, which will then make your two items from the TSV cheaper! If you can afford it, I would go for it, especially as the first payment on EZ pay about £18.

I agree. Although I have bought the TSV it's actually for my daughter. However on seeing it I quite fancy the lipstick and eyeshadow for myself too. I really can't justify paying £45 just for a lipstick and an eyeshadow and I don't need the other items in the set just now as I have lots of LG stocked up. However I've arranged with a girl on the FB page that I will buy her unwanted lipstick & eyeshadow for £8 and £9 repsectively.

Even on the FB page, where everyone seems quite fair about their prices you would still pay around £20 for a BnB alone, give or take a pound or two, and then probably another £10 - £12 for the mascara so it's probably more beneficial to you to buy the actual TSV and sell the rest of the bits you don't want.

I'd say, just as an estimate (give or take a pound or two either way) that you could get (prices including postage)

£10 - £12 for the Spackle
£8 - £10 for the Eyeshadow
£9 - £11 for the Lipstick
£12 - £14 for the Body Souffle

Even if you use the lower end of the figures above that's your TSV paid for!! And you get to keep the bits you need for free :wink: :grin:

I think this is a really good value TSV (speaking as someone who has been disappointed and returned many Laura Geller TSV' s before.)

I have finally sorted the right B & B shade for me and it is handy when in a rush or at work. I had thrown away my old retractable brush because it was broken I think. I like the look of the eye-shadow and want the hydrating Spackle. Unsure about the lippy until I see it in the flesh. The body cream...again I will see what it smells like and the mascara I don't need. I will be ebaying the mascara and the small brush. Possibly the body cream...not sure.

I thought that the mascara was the best bit of the TSV, it's got good reviews as a duo, and the body cream smells divine people say, the lippy looks really nice too but why is this odd flat shape? Because it's a balm? Laura never said.
I've got the little eye brush and love it because it picks the shadow well and the slanted end is excellent for filling in eye brows and it's a great size to have on the go.

Amanda looks like she's had enough for the day! LOL

I agree Jilly and most of them are looking 'over made up'.

Ordered my TSV at about 11:30pm last night & it's been dispatched today.

Would be great if it came on Monday :)

I guess that I was watching too much LG today and probably too closely as at some point I thought that Tara was a male.

I ordered last second. I didn't think I wanted it one bit but after seeing the demonstrations I really like the look of the lippy and eyeshadow so thought I may as well. Need to decide whether to cancel my autodelivery now.

Nice to see you Red, long time no see. Hope life down under is still treating you well. X

Aw thanks Amn! I'm in Singapore these days! DH got a transfer with his company so have been here almost a year now. Finally have access to Sephora and Bath & Body Works haha!

Hope all is good with you too :)

Well, after being very virtuous and thinking that I will save myself for DOLL10, I caved in and order at the last minute. It was the mascara that I really wanted to try so makes sense to get the TSV and sell the bits I don't want rather than trying to buy a few things on Ebay for practically the price if the TSV. However, when I think of the amount of make up I own, I know I have too much. After all, I've only a limited area to pit it on i.e my face. Especially as I am going for a more natural no make up look these days.

I didn't bother. It's like has been said before, when I stopped and thought about spending £45 on make up in one go I had a reality check and gave up on the idea.

I received my LG TSV and just had a quick look so here are my first impressions:
The body soufflé smells very nice of vanilla and a hint of lemon or some citrus but not overpowering it’s kind of a light smell and yummy.
Lip balm looks a very nice pink colour with gold shimmer (not sure about the shimmer) but...inside it’s about half size of a regular size lipstick.
My porcelain BB looks too white like it was in the SPF15 version I’m a bit unsure about it will have dig out the one that I’m using and compare.
The eye shadow looks shimmery in the pot. I’ve got more of the lighter colour than the brown one so I’m very happy about it.
Mascara I have not opened yet but I know that the brush in it is brill as I have had similar short bristle brush mascaras and they are the best IMO.
Edit: I forgot about Spackle as I’m not fond of them, have not opened it.

Marina my daughter ordered the porcelain so if it looks less white I could send you a photo of it with a view to swapping. She wanted a v pale one to use on a v v v pale model for a Snow Queen make up at college but without using a heavy panstick type base. The model has amazing milk white unblemished skin which she wants to still be visible iykwim and I'll PM when it has arrived (probably won't be until Wednesday/Thursday).

Mine's arrived too, amazingly quick for Q!!
Not opened it yet so can't report on it.

I’m disappointed that the box doesn’t have a lid but on screen it looked like it did, In fact, it’s an optical illusion :((( I had plans to use it for my make up

Latest posts

Back