Laura Geller TSV 17/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seriously, how samey are these LG TSV's? And who on earth is getting through so much B&B at a time?! It lasts for ages!

Wish it was the big, fat retractable brush instead of the normal one. It does look very samey, especially if that is just a lipstick. I can take or leave her lipsticks, blushers are another matter. Think I must have enough Spackle to actually use it on the walls!
Can I resist this? I think so but I'm easily swayed by her TSVs

Me too! I love that brush. Think I will just get the stuff I need from the states rather than the TSV but I always say that then still end up buying!

I really like LG lipstick and use it right to the end by scraping a small brush into the tube to extract it. Don't get on well with her blushes. I think the colour may be wrong for blondes with blue eyes.

I really like LG lipstick and use it right to the end by scraping a small brush into the tube to extract it. Don't get on well with her blushes. I think the colour may be wrong for blondes with blue eyes.

I'm blonde with blue eyes & love the blushers, make me look alive instead of death only slightly lukewarmed up!
The Ethereal Rose is fantastic for pale faces like me, wish she'd put that in a TSV it hasn't been around for ages & I'm on my last one, used two down to the pan.

Bora Bora is a very light pink and I think that it may be used in place of The Ethereal Rose.
I had a feeling that The Ethereal Rose has been discontinued a while ago.

Thanks Sazza & Donna255.

I think I might go for this collection, price dependant.

I didn't go for the last one (although I did buy it as a present for my sister), so I'm now getting low on bnb. I've also been looking on Ebay for one of the kabuki brushes for a while, so that's tempting me to get the TSV too. As well as wanting to try the body product out. Although, I will admit I don't need any lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow or primer (although these are every day items for me and will come in handy).

Last edited:
I don't think it's the Kabuki Brush (the chunkier one) that's inthis upcoming TSV. I think it's just the regular B&B retractable brush that you get in a lot of the TSV's and also with the single purchase of B&B.

Bugger, I think I'm quite tempted. Really didn't expect to be since I bought the last one. I have so, so much make-up and am finally slowing down drastically with buying it... but I do like the look of this one a lot. Hmmm.

There is talk on the Laura Geller Facebook Page between people that it's a bronzer not foundation :( I would like both, but not bronzer over foundation. If there is a bnb foundation in this kit then I won't be getting the TSV afterall.

I was very surprised to see another TSV in less than a month with another B&B in it. It all makes sense now.

Isn't there still a drop left this month from a previous TSV? The one with the wicker baskets?
According to my reckoning we are due the final one.

I think that the latest bronzer is Hawaiian Glow but people are saying that it makes the skin to look dirty

Sorry for pushing on the subject but it’s now three days before the TSV. May the wonderful supersleuths share any more details if there are any available?

Latest posts

Back