Laura Geller TSV 17/01/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV on website at the moment priced at £39.90 but can't view the P&P

I saw it too, but it was taken off before I could click into it.

The QVC price will be £50 I think, so that's a £10.10 saving only...

Also, the last TSV had a QVC price of £49, a TSV price of £39.96 and the p&p was £4.95.

Looking back on my emails at other TSV's, £39/£40 seems average for a TSV with £3.95/£4.95 p&p.

Last edited:
I've started on my reserve B&B and was hoping this tsv would be for me but sadly not. I'm using the champagne spackle at the moment only because it feels nice and cool to apply but can't say I've noticed any other benefits so I'm not fussed about getting another. The eyeshadows look very similar to a previous tsv which I still have plenty of and I have loads of body creams so it's a definite no from me.

I'd like to see a blusher compact divided into 2 or 3 shades. I'm using an LG blusher at the moment but it's quite intense and I'm not sure it's great for me. I'd like to see her iconic pink grapefruit in a tsv.

It’s been on my mind for a while that we should have Pink Grapefruit in a TSV. Has it ever been in a TSV though? I have only shopped for LG in the last few years so don’t know what was offered prior to when I started.

I'm really not tempted with this TSV, especially knowing i have another auto-delivery drop in the next few weeks, it seems silly having a tsv and auto-delivery drop in the same month.

Just looking at the shows for tonight/tomorrow. We have Alison for the launch, Anne for the 11am show, Claire for the 1pm show, Jill for the 5pm and 8pm shows and Jilly for the final show of the day at 11pm.

Now all week I was really looking forward to watching most of these shows as I don't have much on tomorrow but that's really put me off now. I guess it'll just be the launch show and the finale for me :doh:

Which presenters were you hoping for Cheetycat?

I don't mind Claire or Jilly. And I don't actually mind Anne in general, it's just that I find her far too loud to be able to listen to comfortably for an hour.

It would've been nice to see Catherine, Jackie, Julia or even Chloe.

That way we might have had a chance of hearing Laura tell us about her products rather than the "I need you on the phones, I only have X amount of these left, I've just sold out of that" which really, really annoys me :headbang:

As much as I like Alison and I really enjoy watching her Beauty Fix. I don't like her presenting branded beauty shows because she always interrupts the actual experts and it's those I want to hear from on TSV launches.

I've got a B&B mini and a full size left so I won't be buying. I'm itching to try Guerlain meteorites so I've promised myself once I. Half way through the full size B&B I'm going to treat myself to the meteorites and have a change. I haven't even looked at this TSV.......off to look now though cause a girl can't resist a peak

Oh lord! Just tuned in to the TSV and it's ridiculous how AY is STILL trotting out the same old lines! I haven't really watched in several years (live overseas) but she's still banging on about shift workers, nurses needing quick makeup etc, things being 'for you' and products being for your eye AREA, lip AREA!! She really hasn't changed the patter at all and still taking the piss out of LG's accent- time for some new lines AY!:mysmilie_13:

Re the question about hydrating Spackle, it does feel hydrating but is light, not heavy or greasy. I think it'd be fine for any skin type really, unless you have problems with a specific ingredient in it. It's fragrance free so good for sensitive skin, and has very low silicone content so good for people who have issues with 'cones. My skin hates them, they break me out like nothing on earth, so I can only use no or low 'cone products.
My skin is very oily and acne prone, but simultaneously dry and flaky because of eczema, and sensitive and reactive... (phew,) and the hydrating Spackle works for me.

I'm still umm-ing and ah-ing over the TSV... a few of the bits appeal, but I've got so much make-up.

I've got a B&B mini and a full size left so I won't be buying. I'm itching to try Guerlain meteorites so I've promised myself once I. Half way through the full size B&B I'm going to treat myself to the meteorites and have a change. I haven't even looked at this TSV.......off to look now though cause a girl can't resist a peak

They are gorgeous sharonk, but they are not a foundation so will give no coverage. Just a finishing powder, but they have a blush version in the spring collection which looks the same.

Oh lord! Just tuned in to the TSV and it's ridiculous how AY is STILL trotting out the same old lines! I haven't really watched in several years (live overseas) but she's still banging on about shift workers, nurses needing quick makeup etc, things being 'for you' and products being for your eye AREA, lip AREA!! She really hasn't changed the patter at all and still taking the piss out of LG's accent- time for some new lines AY!:mysmilie_13:

Nice to see you Red, long time no see. Hope life down under is still treating you well. X

Ok - I use B&B everyday so do like to have one in stock. I'm in the market for a mascara so I'd use that. I'd probably use the eyeshadow but I've one very similar so I don't really need it. I don't particularly like the lippie, I don't particularly rate the spackle (I have two tubes of different ones and I'm still not sure it does anything). I already have that retractable brush, the double ended one isn't worth bothering about and I've enough body butters and lotions to sink a ship so the lippie, spackle, body wotsit and brushes would go on ebay - i.e. Half the stuff. Last time I ended a B&B and got one off said auction site I paid about £18 or £19.
Do I buy the TSV.
Discuss. :confused:

How ever you look at it, buying the TSV is more expensive than buying B&B on eBay and a mascara off the high street if that's all you truly need. It's easy to get dragged into these multi product TSVs, but if you don't need all the products then it's not a bargain or good value.

Last edited:
They are gorgeous sharonk, but they are not a foundation so will give no coverage. Just a finishing powder, but they have a blush version in the spring collection which looks the same.

Hi Donna I use my B&B as a finishing powder over YSL ink foundation ( which I'm not that impressed with) anyway, I don't feel B&B gives me enough coverage on its own.
I just love the look of the meteorites, they are supposed to smell Devine too. I can see me ordering some next time discounts are on in debs, HOF or JL! I bet I don't wait for my B&B to run down first

Ok - I use B&B everyday so do like to have one in stock. I'm in the market for a mascara so I'd use that. I'd probably use the eyeshadow but I've one very similar so I don't really need it. I don't particularly like the lippie, I don't particularly rate the spackle (I have two tubes of different ones and I'm still not sure it does anything). I already have that retractable brush, the double ended one isn't worth bothering about and I've enough body butters and lotions to sink a ship so the lippie, spackle, body wotsit and brushes would go on ebay - i.e. Half the stuff. Last time I ended a B&B and got one off said auction site I paid about £18 or £19.
Do I buy the TSV.
Discuss. :confused:

If it's BnB and a Laura Geller mascara you want, then I would say go for the TSV because I've just had a quick look at Ebay and you would pay about £30 for those two items anyway and then you can certainly make at least £15 from the two brushes, body cream, lippy, primer and eye shadow on Ebay if you were to sell them on there, which will then make your two items from the TSV cheaper! If you can afford it, I would go for it, especially as the first payment on EZ pay about £18.

Latest posts

Back