Laura Geller tsv 16/01/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

long rambling post warning...

edit - they've added the description now after I posted this long rambling post and it's sadly not ethereal rose at all. Shame! I'll stick with just one tsv then. I had buttercream as a 9g blush but DD pinched it so it'll still get used

See my post above yours, Honey72, I think the confusion stems from Ethereal Rose originally being intended as a complection enhancer but pale folk over here used it as a blusher (I do both). I really think the 1/2 is the Ethereal Rose becasue the quarters don't look right for anything other than highlighters to me. (Fingers crossed) The ER powder was less of a success in the US which might explain why this TSV was designed just for our pasty market. But if you have darker skin don't be put off. When I fake tan it's too subtle for blush but I still use it to brighten my whole face, it gives a perfect lift when my tanned face looks too flat iykwim.

The signs (TSV just for UK market plus no appearances by Laura Geller) suggest to me that this will sell out early; particularly in the lighter B&B shades. I don't mean to panic folk into ordering but if you already know you'll buy it I'd go ahead sooner than later. I wonder whether the auto-delivery will materialize, or it's just a glitch. I'd rather they offered it on two (or four easy-pays) even though I've bought one I'd consider buying a second in Fair if it were on easy pays. sadly they don't offer easy-pays when there's an AD option.

Off at a tangent: years ago Laura did a 24g split Bronze with Balance compact and also a 24g Balance n Brighten (I had both!) but once they'd sold out she was asked to bring them back but told us that the compact was too big for the baked contents (maybe there were complaints of cracking?). To me it sounded like an excuse because they realised they'd sold the B&B 24g too cheaply at less than £30 and didn't want to repeat it. The fact that they started selling these split large compacts (OTO one was 20g see 210020) suggests they did have problems but solved them, or just didn't want to offer that size in B&B ever again because it would reduce sales of the 9g size. Talking size; most of the blushers have been down-sized to 5g from the original 9g so I can't see them offering too many of these 20g compacts.

Yes Buster boo, 9g is a full size BNB.

According to the Q item description, the large compact contains blusher in Buttercream, bronzer which I assume is Amalfi, and highlighter which I assume is the French Rose.

I am impressed with the price as BNB is one of those (few!!) products I would replace full price if I ran out.

According to the description on the product page it's:
1 x Baked Color n Highlight (20g) in Buttercream Blush, Amalfi, and French Rose. This palette contains three iconic baked formulas; a bronzer, a highlighter and a blusher, for contouring, sculpting and highlighting your features

Edit: Sorry, I see this is now old news!

I was all excited but now I'm a bit deflated that it isn't Ethereal Rose...I think the LG company has missed a trick (maybe it's just me that wanted it to be Ethereal Rose).

I was all excited but now I'm a bit deflated that it isn't Ethereal Rose...I think the LG company has missed a trick (maybe it's just me that wanted it to be Ethereal Rose).
Not just you, I wanted that too.
Was equally gobsmacked at £35 on auto. Wonder if it will drop price or if it means it won't be available, certainly not going for it at that price.

I'm never having auto delivery on anything again, after my deluge of Hairfix products, I could set up a bliddy market stall!

Confused now! Which section is the blusher? I assumed it was the main section but neither of the other parts looks like bronzer.

Can anyone tell me how interchangeable bnb shades are? I've only used medium but have toyed with the idea of light for winter. Don't want to look ghostly though.

I still have plenty of balance n glow and am liking it. It's grown on me. It's not as yellow as bnb. It's very crumbly though. Every time I open it it's freshly grated and waiting!

One of the 3 auto-delivery drops (Spring) is Bronze & Brighten a full 24g.

I expect the AD price will fall in line with the single item TSV price later today/tomorrow.

They’ve just updated the AD option.
What the h*** is this?

Laura Geller 4 Piece Luminous Transformation Collection
QVC Price: £36.00-£36.00
£29.96-£35.50
P&P: £4.95

Edit: Porcelain option is £29.96 and all the rest are £35.50

There a video up showing the TSV, look how powdery the B@B looks when she swirls the brush. PS who is this make-up artist?

Well I ordered mine......... then later I went upstairs, opened a drawer and came across a whole stash of blushers I had forgotten about. Big fat oops! I have just thrown out the one I have been using since forever! I also have a larger stash than I thought of highlighter/shimmer bricks. So thank goodness I did actually need a new BNB or it would be 100% unjustifiable. Note to self, check stashes, all stashes, first and perhaps combine stashes to avoid errors. What a div!

I'm just going to get the individual delivery tsv. I hardly use bronzer, haven't dented the surface of the one I've opened & still two in stash from previous kits. It doesn't even say that there's a choice between the fair or regular bronzer so looks like just the darker one, no use at all to me. The body frosting, I still have one somewhere unopened as never used that.
Would have preferred just different blusher shades & lip colours.
Don't see the use of two more highlighter applicators with the follow up drops.

They've corrected the price now on all the auto delivery colours.

It's now showing that the auto delivery has sold out in all colours except Fair & Porcelain !!!!

Latest posts

Back