Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't they do two each month, a BPOTM and a Supersize POTM? Not that I can ever find them on the website, I have to rely on this forum for that info!

See they have Sarah Jagger applying the products wonder if it is not selling. I think the TSV is lacking another product for the price they should of included a spackle. I wonder if LG got the idea for the London bloom collection from the Bobbi Brown London City collection hmmmm.

I thought the exact same thing. And if so - boy does it not match the quality of the Bobbi Brown collection.

Sarah and Laura were supposed to be on Facebook after the last show, apparently, Sarah had to rush off and Laura was left on her own. For the first 15 minutes Laura did the chat and then they closed it.

https://www.facebook.com/QVCUK/

Scroll to
'**Broadcast over watch again now** Beauty guru Laura Geller is here to talk all things make-up! Comment with any questions. Get today’s London-inspired make-up collection '

AY looks awful in this lipstick, I was wondering yesterday what on earth she was wearing.
All foundation options are still in stock, the TSV is not doing too well I see.

AY looks awful in this lipstick, I was wondering yesterday what on earth she was wearing.
All foundation options are still in stock, the TSV is not doing too well I see.

I came to post exactly the same thing, she looks dreadful in it, not flattering at all.
Wonder how many they've sold, a fraction of the usual amount I'd guess.

AY looks ill, like she's got food poisoning with that pale, shiny skin - just looks sweaty, dreadful. Resident beauty expert, my a*se!!!

I came to post exactly the same thing, she looks dreadful in it, not flattering at all.
Wonder how many they've sold, a fraction of the usual amount I'd guess.

They've been keeping it quiet today how many had been sold, haven't heard one update.

This is one TSV that'll be definitely back in a couple of weeks at an "introductory price"

Why do they call the 11 g Gelato a supersize of the month? It's the Pixi Glow surely?

I think the pixi glow tonic is the beauty product of the month, with the gelato highlighter being the supersize of the month.

I thought both the supersize and beauty picks of the month were meant to be free P&P, or has Q let that slip on the sly?

I use it everyday at about 1pm. I get a very oily forehead and it definitely takes the shine away. Would recommend.

I see, I would put it on in the morning as I finish my make up, that's why I got oily around lunch time (the forehead only).

I see, I would put it on in the morning as I finish my make up, that's why I got oily around lunch time (the forehead only).

I use a Tarte finishing powder in the morning when I apply my make up but touch it up with this at dinnertime which lasts me then until I get home.

Sometimes I do forget though & my forehead is way shiny when I see it in a mirror.

Has Sarah Jagger been demoted? She was sitting there all day applying the make up to her own face as opposed she was working with the models in the previous visits.

Has Sarah Jagger been demoted? She was sitting there all day applying the make up to her own face as opposed she was working with the models in the previous visits.

Saves money if they don't have to pay for models to be made up each time for demos.

The whole brand feels cheap then me these days. Such a shame as it used to be quality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back