Laura Geller TSV 14/1/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was tempted, as I could do with a new B&B so thought I may as well get it as not much difference in price. I don't need the brush, but an extra one is handy. Just saw the price and I'm out - I was expecting less than £30, and £5 postage is a bit much too. Shame, as the auto delivery would have kept me in B&B, but the prices are really creeping up!

Its a pass for me, looks really piddly after the Lights of Venice collection! Would never use that lip, drowning in B&B & brushes! Quite fancy the es palette but not enough to buy the tsv and wait a month for it to get here!

Its a pass for me, looks really piddly after the Lights of Venice collection! Would never use that lip, drowning in B&B & brushes! Quite fancy the es palette but not enough to buy the tsv and wait a month for it to get here!

I thought that too, looks a very small, mean selection & expensive with the P&P for what you get.
The lipstick looks awful on all the models & even Laura looks over made up in the launch. See JF hadn't succumbed to wearing it.

Jill looks great on the launch show, lovely bouncy hair, black top, very smart.

See they have Sarah Jagger applying the products wonder if it is not selling. I think the TSV is lacking another product for the price they should of included a spackle. I wonder if LG got the idea for the London bloom collection from the Bobbi Brown London City collection hmmmm.

I do wish they would show make up being applied to non-Caucasian models every now and again

Is it good?

I didn't find that it mattified the skin but made it duller as it has a white hew to it, the oils still broke through by lunch time.
And the brush wasn't suitable. I've sent it back.

Laura used to do a mattifying gel that was excellent but it since had retired.
There's a Mattifying Spackle that I'd like to try one day.

What does anyone think about Laura Geller Quench & Tint Hydrating Foundation Duo?
I'm sitting on my hands here and it's on advance orders already.

Seems a good value in comparison with Doll10 Hydragel and the only reviewer says it's a gel foundation.

I didn't find that it mattified the skin but made it duller as it has a white hew to it, the oils still broke through by lunch time.
And the brush wasn't suitable. I've sent it back.

Laura used to do a mattifying gel that was excellent but it since had retired.
There's a Mattifying Spackle that I'd like to try one day.
When I had an oily skin I used blotting sheets from The Body Shop which I used in the afternoon when my makeup or even my skin on a say with no makeup had become shiny.
I had a very strong treatment of retinol from the dermatologist at the hospital in my late 30s which improved my skin a lot. I had to have a 2nd treatment which helped for about 8 years. Then after that when I started HRT in my early 50s my skin dried a bit again and now it is normal (still taking HRT).

In the 11.00 hour Laura said that we can chose a different foundation shade in the upcoming AD, e.g. you get the shade you ordered in your fist drop and then you can change your next drop etc. Claire looked gobsmacked and said she didn't know about this.
Perhaps Laura thinks that we get the same deals here in the UK as they do in the US.
Or is it really true? this would be most handy.

I know a few who think it is rubbish. Its up to the individual if they think it is good value. As a regular TSV beauty buyer I think it is not good value.

I know, really disappointed with the price. Including postage, that's £38 for 3 products. I will keep my eye for the IT Cosmetics TSV coming up, it might tempt me now!

In the 11.00 hour Laura said that we can chose a different foundation shade in the upcoming AD, e.g. you get the shade you ordered in your fist drop and then you can change your next drop etc. Claire looked gobsmacked and said she didn't know about this.
Perhaps Laura thinks that we get the same deals here in the UK as they do in the US.
Or is it really true? this would be most handy.
I find that very hard to believe! When are they ever that flexible? It will be interesting to hear if that is repeated, LOL.

I think the lipstick is darker than it first appeared. I am watching the 2.00 show and do not think it suits Jilly at all, although it does suit Laura and Sarah Jagger.

I went to open a new medium B&B today, only to find it is fair so thank goodness I discovered that I had bought that one in winter.

Why do they call the 11 g Gelato a supersize of the month? It's the Pixi Glow surely?

Good Lord could Q`s antiquated computer system ever cope with people ordering different shades in the AD`s of this ? I doubt it !

Latest posts

Back