Laura Geller TSV - 13th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aw, £29 + change is more than I would have expected a TSV of minis to be. I really want one of the mini BnB but if I'm honest I could do without the rest. Guess I'll have to wait until they appear on eBay but I want it before I go away on the 27th. Am disappointed in this TSV when you see some of the lovely things on QVC.com. Hope the Smashbox one does better!

tx

SCW listed it on the 'new beauty items' thread, please find the link he provided below:

Laura Geller

Laura Geller Glow Box
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.228528

and there is a video on qvc us, available at:
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...44.desc.Laura-Geller-Face-Glow-Box-with-Brush

i hope that helps.

ws xxx

thanks! The link goes to a dead page but I see from the UK that it's Ethereal Rose anyway and i have it! Just wondered if there were other new products as I looked earlier and nothing to speak of.

Tx

thanks! The link goes to a dead page but I see from the UK that it's Ethereal Rose anyway and i have it! Just wondered if there were other new products as I looked earlier and nothing to speak of.

Tx

oh, yes, you are right. used it to order earlier, now dead. please type item

oh, yes, you are right. used it to order earlier, now dead. please type item

Yep, found it thanks!! This seems quite expensive but really I'd pay anymore for the E Rose blush, every time I wear it people ask me if I've been away/tell me I look fresh etc. That's priceless in my book!

Hope you enjoy it :hi:

Tx

Yep, found it thanks!! This seems quite expensive but really I'd pay anymore for the E Rose blush, every time I wear it people ask me if I've been away/tell me I look fresh etc. That's priceless in my book!

Hope you enjoy it :hi:

Tx

thank you, you too, if you decide to order it. i believe the highlighter and the etheral rose will give a nice glow...worth the money in my book, too. :flower:xxx

I won't order the Glow Box as I already have a full size ER blush and a highligher in the Portofino blush from the last TSV which looks to be the same one as in the Glow Box. I do think it would make a fabulous present but I doubt I'd pay for that for a blush otherwise! The ER is just gorgeous though, definitely the nicest of her baked blushes.

Tx

Laura Geller 7 Piece Luminous Collection with Brush
Item Number: 228742
QVC Price £35.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.14
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Glow on the go with this handbag-sized make-up kit from Laura Geller. You'll get a selection of make-up minis, including customer favourites Balance N Brighten (1.2g) and Bronze N Brighten (1.2g), and best-selling make-up primer Spackle (14.2g). Set your cheeks shimmering with Ethereal Rose Blush (1.2g) in pearly pink tones and create smouldering eyes with a creamy Powder Pencil (1g) in Tuscan Nights (plum) and a Black Mascara (9g). Complete your look with a luscious Lipstick (3.4g) in Venus (berry) and get application perfection with a Powder Brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228742

I won't order the Glow Box as I already have a full size ER blush and a highligher in the Portofino blush from the last TSV which looks to be the same one as in the Glow Box. I do think it would make a fabulous present but I doubt I'd pay for that for a blush otherwise! The ER is just gorgeous though, definitely the nicest of her baked blushes.

Tx

I agree i love etheral rose i wore it on my wedding day
not impressed with this tsv but kind of glad so i can save for the smashbox one :cheeky:

Oh well, it's ER blush so that confirms for me that I'm not buying it. I already have a full sized, also a full sized Bronze N Brighten and I'm not fussed about the other items in the kit. If it had been a different blush then I'd have gone for it and sold off the bits I don't want. I think it's expensive anyway so I'll save my pennies for the Smashbox one and try and source the mini BnB on e*ay!

thanks for the updates Supercoolwillow!

Tx

Laura Geller 7 Piece Luminous Collection with Brush
Item Number: 228742
QVC Price £35.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.14
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Glow on the go with this handbag-sized make-up kit from Laura Geller. You'll get a selection of make-up minis, including customer favourites Balance N Brighten (1.2g) and Bronze N Brighten (1.2g), and best-selling make-up primer Spackle (14.2g). Set your cheeks shimmering with Ethereal Rose Blush (1.2g) in pearly pink tones and create smouldering eyes with a creamy Powder Pencil (1g) in Tuscan Nights (plum) and a Black Mascara (9g). Complete your look with a luscious Lipstick (3.4g) in Venus (berry) and get application perfection with a Powder Brush.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228742

OMG!!!

Did I just read that right?

My all time favourite lipstick of all time - Venus - is in this kit?????

*does happy dance*

Tx

the highlighter is not the same as in the portofino; it is the one in the shade n sculp (less shimmery, more of a 'banana' colour). you are absolutely right, if you already have ER blush, that's a considerable purchase to repeat. xxx

VENUS.....Winging it's way to you AK....:60: xxxx

I think that's probably a foregone conclusion my lovely! :blush:

And I've only just updated the sig to add Leg Magic!

This is not a great week for F.A.R.T.ing! :eek:

I think the Smashbox TSV is September 19th, there's a thread about it on here with a list of what's in it too!

Thanks for the info re the highlighter Watersiren, I don't think I need another highlighter badly enough to justify the Glow Box haha! :cheeky: I reckon though if I see one going for a reasonable price on e*ay I'll pick one up as I never want to be without ER blush.

Any of you picking up the TSV in fair (assuming there's a fair option) and don't want the Balance let me know, it's all I want from the kit! Hopefully we can 'do a deal'!!

Tx

OMG!!!

Did I just read that right?

My all time favourite lipstick of all time - Venus - is in this kit?????

*does happy dance*

I know - bang goes my good intentions of not ordering it...:tongue2: . In all honesty I use Ethereal Rose powder every day, along with B&B - so they'd be worthwhile having in as spares anyway. It's just the bronzing products and eyeliner I don't want - everything else would be put to good use and most especially of all my beloved Venus lipstick...:call::angel:

Latest posts

Back