Laura Geller TSV - 09/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`ve always been tempted to try the B and B so i went onto her own site and looked for the ingredients and there it is, the one thing my skin really hates ... TALC !
Why oh why do so many brands stick talc in their products ?

Finally a response from QVC

QVC UK -you will be fine providing you ordered based on the name of the selection rather than the image. This appears to be a mix-up with the images online. Apologies for any confusion.

Hope you ordered from the description not the colour boxes ladies x

I mean common sense should have said go with the shade name and not the photo. Come on QVC are famous for buggering up the product photos.:mysmilie_10:

True but often with these Tsv's that appear early , people rush to buy so they can order early , You wouldn't have thought the 2nd most trusted brand make these kind of mistakes. You wouldn't get John Lewis making a mistake like this lol.

This one's far too samey so it's a no from me. Mind you I did say that about the last one and ended up going for it... gave away some of the bits but I really liked a couple.
I hope it's not too big a cock-up this time and gets sorted properly. Q never learn, do they.

I agree Akimbo. A navy liner was making my mouth water; so disappointed when I heard it was purple. I don't get it, navy is a colour that suits everyone, much more so than purple. For me it is just as much a basic as black and brown. And yet so few brands offer it in their collections. I may have to email Laura and request some navy.

I agree Akimbo. A navy liner was making my mouth water; so disappointed when I heard it was purple. I don't get it, navy is a colour that suits everyone, much more so than purple. For me it is just as much a basic as black and brown. And yet so few brands offer it in their collections. I may have to email Laura and request some navy.

I totally agree. I have loads and loads of Mally eyeliners. But which one is in my "use every day bag"- the Navy one. It is dark enough to give really good definition to the eyes that rivals black. It makes the whites of the eyes look very white no matter how tired I am. It suits my blue/grey eyes and I expect it would look stunning on brown eyes too. :)

Another positive vote for navy liner with hazel eyes here; it looks better on me than black.

I remember having a book about the Princess of Wales that I was given in the early 1980's. There was a close up of her on the front with what was clearly a navy blue eyeliner. Her eyes looked amazing. A few years later I read that her favourite lipstick was Clinique "Raspberry Glacee". But I digress... sorry.

I very rarely deviate from black eyeliner but I do like a navy one now and again, definitely makes your eyes look whiter.

Yep, I am sooooooo disappointed in myself, ordered by 12.10am!

I have really dark circles and very rarely wear mascara or any eye make up but I might wear the pale pink eye colour.

Have ordered my usual, plus extra. Love it, and the purple may not be so bad as it is very dark. Am trying not to be tempted by the new brow product.

I still love the Smashbox cream liners, pencil Urban Decay 24/7, liquid YSL(their brush is very very fine).

Oh I love funky colours, wouldn't be seen dead in black or navy(I would look like a cast member of the walking dead), bronze,copper,burgundy(it makes blue/green eyes pop), I have deep bright pink which I wear along the top lash line for a pop of colour with a simple wash of pink eyeshadow. Yes, I can wear pink eyeshadow.

I sat and watched the midnight show and enjoy listening to Laura, but have never been tempted to buy. Hate the eyeshadow trio, not my colours at all. I do love lilac purple eyeshadows, not that shade.

My navy eyeliner is by Laura Geller (had it years, don't believe that pencils have a shelf life). I think it must have been part of a TSV as I only buy LG TSVs (if I recall correctly). Being a teenager in the Eighties, I just love navy eyeliner, don't give a hoot if that makes me dated. I also have a great Smashbox liner palette, which is great for when you want a colour outside of your usual colours.

Also, I will be selling off my Ethereal Spackle so if anyone's interested in this, please PM me.

I still love the Smashbox cream liners, pencil Urban Decay 24/7, liquid YSL(their brush is very very fine).

Oh I love funky colours, wouldn't be seen dead in black or navy(I would look like a cast member of the walking dead), bronze,copper,burgundy(it makes blue/green eyes pop), I have deep bright pink which I wear along the top lash line for a pop of colour with a simple wash of pink eyeshadow. Yes, I can wear pink eyeshadow.

I sat and watched the midnight show and enjoy listening to Laura, but have never been tempted to buy. Hate the eyeshadow trio, not my colours at all. I do love lilac purple eyeshadows, not that shade.

I too love colour, blue, purple and green eyeliners are my favourite.
(Although I will hold my hand up for navy and black too as I've black hair)

I wish people wouldn't keep falling for the "browns/neutrals flatter all" nonsense, because they really don't, it's just a sales ploy.

Last edited:
The pale pink and taupe parts of the shadow look too silvery for me, but the liner colour looks very me! I wish my TSV had arrived for me to "paint along with Laura" (anyone else remember "Paint along with Nancy"...think her surname was Kominsky?).

Latest posts

Back