Laura Geller TSV 03/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks much nicer than I thought it was going to be from the previous photos. The eye colour and liner look good and the bronzer better than balance and brighten. I'm tempted now but must go cancel my autodelivery of the other TSV with the supersize bronze and brighten.

I'm thinking of cancelling my ad too, but I may wait for the new tsv to arrive and then make up my mind.

I'm thinking of cancelling my ad too, but I may wait for the new tsv to arrive and then make up my mind.

Do you know hen it's due Marina?

I think I want to cancel mine anyway as the reviews I saw for Bronze and Brighten weren't over favourable and I would prefer to buy with an appropriate brush especially the body bronzer.

I spoke to CS and they said next drop was 14 April but don't blame me if they dispatch early for some reason.

I can't decide what to do on this one. I'm a complete newbie to Laura Geller so will probably need spackle too, right? There's a starter kit in debenhams that has full size b&b, spackle, double ended brush, mascara and lipgloss for £45 so I'm wondering if that may be best for me to start with instead. But then, will I regret not getting the tsv and missing out on the bronzer/eyeshadow/eyeliner if I like the b&b!? Grr.

Last edited:
I'd say try it from qvc, 'cos you can return it if it doesn't work for you. I have loads of Spackle from various TSVs but prefer not to use it, as I use spf instead or nothing at all. I don't know why, I tried many times to get used to using Spackle but it seems that I don't need it.

I can't decide what to do on this one. I'm a complete newbie to Laura Geller so will probably need spackle too, right? There's a starter kit in debenhams that has full size b&b, spackle, double ended brush, mascara and lipgloss for £45 so I'm wondering if that may be best for me to start with instead. But then, will I regret not getting the tsv and missing out on the bronzer/eyeshadow/eyeliner if I like the b&b!? Grr.

If you're a VIP member you can maybe find someone with a spackle to offload from a previous TSV.

Laura does rather a lot of different ones... but there are so many primers available out there from other brands too, so you may have to do a lot of trials to get what you need.

You don't need Spackle. B&B works perfectly well with any primer or none at all. I rarely bother with it so am glad she's stopped putting it in every TSV.
This set looks very pretty. I shouldn't be tempted but afraid I am as usual :blush:

You don't need Spackle. B&B works perfectly well with any primer or none at all. I rarely bother with it so am glad she's stopped putting it in every TSV.
This set looks very pretty. I shouldn't be tempted but afraid I am as usual :blush:

Me too, I'm just wasting my money when it's a part of the kit.

Thanks! I'll go for the tsv first then and continue with my bare minerals primer (and try it without too) then if I do get on well with the b&b I can always get the debenhams kit in the future :) appreciate the responses!

Can't wait for it to be available online, very pretty colours. Shame about the bag, hoping I'm wrong about it.

I haven't bought a Laura Geller tsv for years but even I am tempted with this, agree the bag looks naff but the make up colours are really pretty, and the bronzer looks nice and subtle.
I came across a very old B n B in my locker at work the other day, the supersize one they did with the kabuki brush, had a play with it and it still looks good after all that time

Looking forward to Laura coming over this weekend too. Unfortunately not sure I'm going to be able to watch any as possibly a busy weekend but hopefully will see a little bit at least.

Bronzer looks similar to Meteorites, doesn't it? I like the new packaging with the full size mirror, even a £3 Boots compact has it, welcome to 21st century Laura.

The bag might do for groceries now you don't get given carrier bags.:nod:

Anyone had a postcard on this TSV? I've not and I usually do. I doubt this will be autodelivery it seems too season specific.

I didn't get one. Surely they could cater AD for different seasons? Like in the last one: pink blusher, bronzer, Tahitian Glow.

Latest posts

Back