Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you know, I've hardly used to French Vanilla as not sure how to. Do you use it as an eye base then before, or instead of, shadow?

I think it's really multi purpose. I use it as an eyeshadow on days when I don't need the full works and as a highlighter when I need a bit of a boost. I got mine with a blusher and a lip crayon for £12 in the Beauty Bay sale a few months ago.

I ordered the latest TSV and am completely in love with the new foundation. Don't like anything else in the kit, so I looked on ebay to see how much people were selling their new foundation for, to try a different colour. I think i'll hold back and hope that it becomes available as a stand alone product in the summer as someone helpfully suggested on here recently.

I like the new foundation but my skin looks dryer with it on since it sticks to all crevices especially under the eyes where the skin isn't very firm

I like the new foundation but my skin looks dryer with it on since it sticks to all crevices especially under the eyes where the skin isn't very firm

I don't feel it gives me very good coverage but I really like the finish on top of my usual liquid foundation. Not brave enough to use it under my eyes as since hitting 50, the skin ain't what it used to be! I find the medium a bit too dark for me at the mo, and I wished i'd ordered a fair too.

i love the new set. The glow works really well and has more of a sheen than a glitter/sparkle. The eyebrow gel is excellent and i love the lipstick and lip liner. Struggling a bit with the eyeliner, it seems to bleed very quickly if i try to do the lash thing with it. I am sure the gloss will be great in the spring/summer but its a bit too bright for me right now

I dithered with either getting the Medium or the Fair and ended up getting the Medium as I will get more use out of it but I just cant wear it right now, gonna have to wait until March. So if anyone is interested in getting rid of a Fair then let me know.

Latest posts

Back