Laura Geller TSV 01/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've had real problems with B&B colours. I bought medium and I'm olive skinned. It was just too dark and slightly muddy on me and I can wear BE medium beige or medium tan in summer. I have another that's OK so I thought I'd save the darker one for summer. Here we are and it still looks flat and muddy. My fault really I should have sent it back.

Its put me off buying though. And now I'm down to just the muddy one!

Interesting! Is the split pan baked product the same as this split highlighter http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-S...t.227223.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-227223 Could it be a rare Geller TSV without Balance & Brighten? Or is it a split Balance & Brighten on one side and a highlighter on the other?

To me it looks like it's all highlighter, as we don't get a foundation applicator brush, just a highlighter one. I must admit, I was hoping for bnb in this collection :( It looks very pretty, but I am tempted to leave it now.

I was hoping for a B & B too so I won't be ordering, although it does look like a nice kit, I don't really need the other items, just the B & B so I think I will just order the single B & B item.

Pssst Tink, you could maybe reorder a Medium and return the muddy one (unless it's in a limited packaging like the cream or sparkly rose one ofcourse). You didn't hear that from me! :bandit:

I need a new B&B so ordered a set from feelunique, if anyone is interested here are some discount codes
Spend £30 get 10% off use code GIVE10
Spend £50 get 15% off use code GIVE15
Spend £80 get 20% off use code GIVE20

This offer finishes today

There is also a sale on at Beautybay

That's really unusual, a TSV with no B&B. Is that a first for us? I can't remember another one.

Xmas 2008 we had the "Kiss & Bake up" TSV that had Bronze & Brighten instead of Balance & Brighten 226482; and in Sept 2012 "Glow-n-Behold" TSV which had a 9g baked body frosting. These were weird as they had bronzers for Autumn/Winter...as though we got the US's summer left-overs! The TSV prices were lower then too...and I lived in a 'ole in't road!

Plus we had a fold out pleather case with two compacts containing small round pans of eye shadows, blush etc which bombed but I can't remember how long ago that was. It had no baked products in it at all.

That's really unusual, a TSV with no B&B. Is that a first for us? I can't remember another one.

no we had one before without it

Xmas 2008 we had the "Kiss & Bake up" TSV that had Bronze & Brighten instead of Balance & Brighten 226482; and in Sept 2012 "Glow-n-Behold" TSV which had a 9g baked body frosting. These were weird as they had bronzers for Autumn/Winter...as though we got the US's summer left-overs! The TSV prices were lower then too...and I lived in a 'ole in't road!

Plus we had a fold out pleather case with two compacts containing small round pans of eye shadows, blush etc which bombed but I can't remember how long ago that was. It had no baked products in it at all.

There was one last year in May called 'Summer in Capri'. That didn't contain bnb and was a lot lower priced that TSVs that do include it.

With regard to the B&B(never used it myself), but Hourglass brought out a blush which is marbled. I remember getting the SA in SpaceNK to open three of them to let me check which one was the best(colour mix to suit me). It was number three as it turned out. So when LG goes into Debenhams do the same, you are not touching the product but just looking at the marbling to see which suits you best.

With regard to the B&B(never used it myself), but Hourglass brought out a blush which is marbled. I remember getting the SA in SpaceNK to open three of them to let me check which one was the best(colour mix to suit me). It was number three as it turned out. So when LG goes into Debenhams do the same, you are not touching the product but just looking at the marbling to see which suits you best.

That's a good idea.
Before she brought out the Porcelain, I was known to order three of the fair so I could pick the palest & return the others.

I was giving up on LG and then she brought out the Porcelain but I still need one between the Porcalain and the Fair that is more towards Porcelain (3/4 of Porcelain and 1/4 of Fair, I tried mixing but end up on the yellow side.

The Tsv includes :

1 x Super-size Baked Split Highlighter in French Vanilla & Dulce du Leche.

1x Baked Multicolour Eye Palette in Autumn Leaf, featuring hunter green, deep brown, bronze shimmer & warm beige.

1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumising Mascara.

1 x INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Brown Sugar (a soft matte brown).

1 x Lasting Love Lip Stain in Pinot Noir (a rich burgundy).

1 x Highlighter brush

1 x Double-ended Shadow Liner brush.

Wasn't French Vanilla the highlighter that we got three of in an autodelivery set? I'll go up and look through my stash.

I recall a lavender highlighter on AD but there was a split Vanilla in one of the TSVs that was split with a blusher called Chai (?).
Oh, and a small Vanilla one was in a Coffee TSV

Latest posts

Back