laura geller tint hint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

doglover

Registered Shopper
I have been using Laura's Tint Hint for a year and a half now and am running out of it. It has been in the listings all this time but sod's law , now I am running out of it,it is an item they no longer stock. I have tried Ebay but no luck. Does anyone know of any good sites that may sell this product? It is fab and made me look half decent after I had my wee girl. Hope someone can help.

Yeah, had a look at Ebay US and no luck there either. I looked on QVC US too and it is not an item they stock now either. Laura's own site has them in stock but would rather buy from UK. Trust me to need it when it has disappeared from the listings. I might give QVC CS a call to see if they will ever bring it back.

I phoned CS and they have said they are not stocking the product anymore. They are going to pass on my request to stock it again. I am sorry I missed it in the clearance Tia. Fingers crossed that if enough people request it then they might bring it back.

It's similar to Benefit's benetint, though less liquid; the body shop also used to do a clear red liquid blush along the same lines in case you can't source the LG one.

Jude xx

Thanks for all your alternatives. I used Benetint years ago then switched to Laura Geller's Tinit Hint. Will also check out the cheaper one too. Thanks again for all your help.

I have used the Benetint, but it is not as good as the LG one. Thank you for notifying the QVC CS, doglover. I would need to buy it again in the future.

Still can't get a hold of the Tint Hint and looks like QVC definitely not getting it back. Just to say though that if anyone else is looking for an alternative , 'Instyle' magazine have a Body Shop lip and cheek stain free just now. You can get it in a bronze or red. I got the red one last night and although I still love my Laura Geller, I am happy to use this instead . It seems to be quite like Benetint. . Hope this helps anyone else who is missing Laura Geller Tint Hint.

Latest posts

Back