laura geller christmas tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
its been mentioned that the Christmas tsv will be called sugar and spice with no b&b as said on qvc's fb page.Personally I'm over b&b so it looks good so far.I'd be ecstatic if the lip earrings were in it as rumoured - but I just don't think thats going to happen???I just don't think they'd be able to make that many pairs???

Yes someone on FB asked if it would be possible to get the earrings in the TSV yesterday. They would have to have at least 20,000 pairs it was said and if we got them then the US would also have to get them. I am surprised Laura has never just got them made and sell them on QVC alone. I bet people would buy them.

I searched on Google and found a Sugar and Spice set on QVC.com. The number is A190211. It looks like the US had this in 2010.

Does anyone know when it is going to be please ? I can't see it on the TV Guide yet ?

I think the TSV is supposed to be on the 15th of December! Is there definitely going to be no B&B included then? That's disappointing.

I have to say that I’m not inspired by the US version of 2010 kit or the lip gloss set either.

The Golden Apricot blusher is one of my favourite Blush & Brighten (along with Pink Grapefruit), but I also already own the fresco nude and baroque brown eye shadows so this (if it is this set) wouldn't tempt me to buy. Hopefully it's just the name that's being recycled not some old stock at the back of a QVC US stock cupboard!

Is this definitely the TSV? Bit of a disappointment for a christmas one of it is. I mean it's about time they did one without B&B, whch I'm not very keen on as it's too sparkly for my liking, but otherwise it's not that exciting.

If QVC fob off LG buyers with the left-overs of a set sold three years ago in the States, there'll be a social media back-lash that even WorldWideWill won't be able to spin in their favour!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back