Laura Geller & Alpha H TSV's/Beauty Day 13/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This next TSV has got to be better than the last, which I did order but have hardly used.Really should have returned it.I use the Fair B&B but add a bit of Bronze & B. if a bit pale.Am not keen on her lipsticks & glosses through so we shall see--

Really pleased to hear about a porcelain shade of B&B as I too find the fair darkens as the day goes on and some compacts are too dark to start with. I hope it is a decent TSV this time as my stocks are running low after the last one being so poor I gave it a miss. Love LG and her products.

This next TSV has got to be better than the last, which I did order but have hardly used.Really should have returned it.I use the Fair B&B but add a bit of Bronze & B. if a bit pale.Am not keen on her lipsticks & glosses through so we shall see--

It should have a return date of Jan 25th; I know this cos I just parcelled mine up having not even tried it! Even if you've lost the invoice you can return it as long as you include all the relevant details: order number, name, address, QVC membership number, reason for return, item number should cover it. I only got it for the matt maker but the MM I already have will probably last another 5 years so there's no point in me keeping the December TSV.

Jude xx

I hope the TSV is a decent one, with some nice baked products. The last one was a shocker and just seemed to have been cobbled together. Luckily I always get two sets whenever I have really liked the TSV, so have a couple of Balance and brightens in stock.

It would be nice to get the real deal concealer as I really want to try it, and TSVs can be a cost effective way to dabble in a product.

Any clues as to what it contains???

The real deal concealer is great and is great value too because you only need the tiniest amount. I have discoloured eyelids (always have had) and some under eye darkness and the smallest amount couteracts both problems easily and naturally. The most difficult thing is to get the right amount out of the tube because you need so little.

:heart:

The real deal concealer is great and is great value too because you only need the tiniest amount. I have discoloured eyelids (always have had) and some under eye darkness and the smallest amount couteracts both problems easily and naturally. The most difficult thing is to get the right amount out of the tube because you need so little.

:heart:

I assume we wil get either one of the last two US TSVs or the US TSV they are getting shortly. If it's the TSV they got around the time we got the last crappy one here, it will be the real deal foundation stick, new primer and it was a dark red/purple shade of eye rimz plus red lip gloss. The next one was BnB, baked blush in coral, eye shadows palette and lip dreams. The new one (*fingers crossed!*) is new shade of porcelain BnB and plum/gold eye rimz.

The TSV is now showing as Sunday 13th and it is Beauty Day.

Thank You for changing the date on the beginning of the thread. I posted that the date had changed but didn't know how to alter it on the first thread. :mysmilie_508:

Last edited:
It should have a return date of Jan 25th; I know this cos I just parcelled mine up having not even tried it! Even if you've lost the invoice you can return it as long as you include all the relevant details: order number, name, address, QVC membership number, reason for return, item number should cover it. I only got it for the matt maker but the MM I already have will probably last another 5 years so there's no point in me keeping the December TSV.

Jude xx

many thanks Akimbo, that's 2 items I will return without original packaging! Will be getting 'THE letter' next!

I'd be so chuffed if we got the new TSV with the porcelain BnB in it. But if we follow the US, and I think we usually do, we have the one with the foundation stick in, and the Tropical collection to go before the newest one. Shame, I have no interest in either of these (got the Tropical blush on eBay already as it's the only thing I wanted from that TSV...it's Awesome!!) and I'll be in Australia by the time the latest TSV comes out. May have to get someone to ship for me!!

:happy:

Tx

the tropics collection looks lovely :heart: but I'm also quite keen to try the stick foundation - think I'll be making a purchase whichever we get. Though bet you anything we will lose one item from the kit compared to the US :doh:

But I will be happy as long as it is one of those two kits and not some old 'especially for QVC UK' rubbish like we got last time :down:

the tropics collection looks lovely :heart: but I'm also quite keen to try the stick foundation - think I'll be making a purchase whichever we get. Though bet you anything we will lose one item from the kit compared to the US :doh:

But I will be happy as long as it is one of those two kits and not some old 'especially for QVC UK' rubbish like we got last time :down:

Completely agree, Gem. The UK TSV kits have fewer items, but they are also cheaper. QVC have set a benchmark of appr £29-30.
I haven't bought a LG TSV in years; really want to get this one.

I've been using the stick foundation for months and I am well pleased with it.

I was hoping the BnB in Porcelain would start showing up on eBay by now but no sign of it! It really is so handy in the mornings, no faffing about, job done!

Have QVC US had the TSV with it in yet?

Counting down until the 13th but I have a feeling it's going to be a TSV I don't want...

Tx

Hi, any more ideas about the LG TSV. I didn't like the two compacts in the last TSV, but bought two lots of the TSV before, chocolate decadence, and love it. The blusher (tortuffo, I think) is the most gorgrous muted pink, and the only LG blush which I can use quite liberally without looking like a clown.

I have two BnBs in stock, although recently have found that regular is pale, with almost no colour in it. Would really like a collection with a e blush with no sparkle, the real deal concealer and maybe a set of cake liners and a gloss.

I have read the reviews of the tropics collection on QVCUS, and people did seem to comment that it was a bit too sparkly, so I may pass it up.

Here's hoping it's a good un!!!

Please please please QVC can we have the tropics TSV on auto-delivery; I already have the blush in a small size andd it's beautiful - pink with swirls of soft gold...I've just watched the video from QVC US and the eye shadows look lovely too.

Fingers crossed

Jude xx

The US TSV is on advanced order for US customers but don't think they have had it yet. I asked about the porcelain BnB at the Beauty Bash but the Laura Geller team knew nothing about it so doesn't sound like we're getting it anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back