Laura Geller & Alpha H TSV's/Beauty Day 13/2/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the "too much purple" refers to the eyeliner, which is a purple shade called "egg plant". Now that I have seen the price (well over the £30 mark) I have made up my mind that I definitely won't be buying. I know VAT has gone up by 2.5%, but I would have made that an increase of 75p on the usual LG TSV price of £29/£30.

Sorry, not tempted......yet!!!

Will have to find alot to occupy me on Sunday and keep me away from the TV so that AY doesn't hypnotize me into thinking that I literally actually do really need this set to improve the appearance of the whole of my face area.

Hmmm,I already have the eyeliner.Blush looks terribly like etheral (sp) rose.Suppose I would only be buying for the eyeshadows as can take or leave lipgloss and BB.Wavering myself now,unless its on some stupid easypays!

I see in the blog,the eyeliner is not eggplant but purple paradise - which I don't have - wonder if theres much difference?

Laura Geller 5 Piece Femme Fatale Colour Collection
Today's Special Value Price £32.89
QVC Price £40.00
Item Number 221304
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Five-piece Femme Fatale make-up collection from Laura Geller. This sultry make-up kit features baked eye-shadows, i-Care eyeliner and a blusher in berry tones, a lipgloss and the best-selling Balance-n-Brighten face powder. Everything you need for an irresistible Femme Fatale look.

Contains:

•1 x Femme Fatale Baked Eyeshadow Trio (0.8g each); Starlet Pink, Aubergine Dream (purple) and Plum Smoke - glides on effortlessly, blends easily, stays put and looks for fresh for hours
•1 x i-Care Waterproof Eyeliner (0.35g); Purple Paradise - water-resistant and smudge proof eyeliner formula for a caring and fabulous finish
•1 x Blush-n-Brighten (9g); Roseberry (plum tone pink) - adds a swirl of subtle colour to your cheeks, giving you a naturally radiant look. Apply by swirling your powder brush across the powder dome and sweep from the height of your ears to the apples of your cheeks.
•1 x Light Beams Lip Gloss (6.5ml); Passion Fruit - infused with natural fruit and plant oils to promote healthy-looking lips and shea butter for hydration
•1 x Balance-n-Brighten face powder (9g) in Regular, Fair or Tan options - helps even out skin tone and creates a healthy, glowing complexion. Apply by swirling your powder brush across the powder dome and sweep evenly across your face.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.221304

I like it. I don't need more pinky make-up after the BE auto-delivery but it's soooo pretty! I should probably just head over to Lily Lolo and order a couple of eyeshadows and be done with but I'm soooo tempted.

Thanks Sazza, have ordered mine and have used the ENJOY5 voucher. Yay!!!

'OFJ' i got a voucher BUT to use off of elemis !!!!!!!! .........i had to ring q/cut as the web site seemed to be 'down'.....ive just re-read the voucher [ arent they crafty sods or is it me being totally thick at this time of night + added frustration of not being able to order anything via website..............will now have to find something else tomorrow now.
PEOPLE READ FULLY YOUR VOUCHERS

TSV is already on the auction site!:thinking:
Or maybe it's just the powder. Not very clear.

Last edited:
'OFJ' i got a voucher BUT to use off of elemis !!!!!!!! .........i had to ring q/cut as the web site seemed to be 'down'.....ive just re-read the voucher [ arent they crafty sods or is it me being totally thick at this time of night + added frustration of not being able to order anything via website..............will now have to find something else tomorrow now.
PEOPLE READ FULLY YOUR VOUCHERS

My voucher said to use on Elemis but I ordered some LG. It does work.

NOOOOOOO Not going for this ( & mean it this time!!!!) the colours look very nice but I prob have the blusher already, eye colours look a bit glittery ( for me) am not keen on the lipglosses so there is only the B&B left ( oh have more unused eye pencils).Am going to the pub at lunchtime so will confess if I weaken later--- must F.A.R.T

I couldn't resist - every time I have passed on a Laura Geller TSV, I've regretted it. AND I'm practically out of Balance & Brighten.

I've ordered it & was able to use the £5 voucher that implied it was only for Elemis in the email I recieved........chuffed!

Aw, it didn't work for me and now the website has gone down so i can't try it again! Maybe the gods are telling me to RESIST!! ; )

*cough*

There's a small chance I may not have resisted and ordered anyway! My reasoning is that I'm moving to Australia in July and so probably won't have access to LG anymore. So I'm stocking up!! :blush:

Tx

Just had a rummage through the stockpile :thinking: and I already have the Roseberry blush (who knew?) so I've had the satisfaction of "painting along with Nancy" this morning and I know I've got the equivalent shadows and lip gloss in the hoard so I'm skipping this TSV.
I would have bought the Tropics set like a shot so I'm feeling quite virtuous in not buying :rock:

BTW the blush looks similar to Ethereal Rose in the compact but is a stronger, less sheer pink. Apply too heavily and it's positively bubble gum pink!

Jude xx

I caught the launch last night with AY and Laura.

What I noticed was AY was wearing the TSV, appart from the eyeliner. Oh no she had the usual thick black liner round her eyes. And as usual did nothing for her at all. Think if she had let Laura use the purple it would have been softer and far prettier.

Latest posts

Back