Last clicks. What is this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A gift for the postman maybe? He could sew the bottom of it up and use it as a spare post sack?? Or maybe a gift for your helpful bin man? He could just chuck it straight into the rubbish where it belongs!!

Honestly, they'd have to sell that with a lifesize cardboard cut-out of Jon Bon Jovi to get me to part with a tenner!!

Its almost Kate Middleton blue, so would have the wow factor at forthcoming street party. All your neighbours would be asking you where you got if from.

I was just thinking the same. Or it would be perfect for one of the guests to wear who are invited to the Abbey.:giggle::giggle:

I'd wear it with a little shoe, perhaps a trouser (just the one) and a little bag (complete with LED light as I live in the dark), whilst walking the dog (wearing my LE 'walking the dog' moisturiser on my facial area). Plus I'd buy seven for my gift drawer, as teachers presents (I don't have kids but i reckon local teachers would be so grateful they wouldn't notice) and one for every shift worker and nurse I know (to go along with all the cosmetics and skincare they use despite not reeeeeally being allowed any...naughty!). Shiftworkers are not allowed use/wear the same stuff as the rest of us so this is ideal really... I'd maybe hang one in all 17 of my guest bathrooms too, in case of emergencys...

Latest posts

Back