last AD L'Occitaine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
Could anyone please remember what is in this one as I may cancel!! infact I wish I had have cancelled and bought the TSV instead with the cherry blossom. Ah well !!!!!!!!!!!

Think its Lavender liquid soap, I am assuming lavender hand cream
Think its due next week sometime (have just checked and the first order was placed on 10th Feb) so if you are going to cancel I would phone them soon

Last edited:
I agree, in my notes it states Lavender. I've really enjoyed this AD, shame it's the last one!

A couple of friends have profited and had body lotion for pressies as I'm not getting through the lotion quick enough.

Love L'Occitane :60:

Just canceled mine thanks for the reminder juliewilb I got 2 of the last tsvs so I cant justify this as well

I am sure I have the lavender liquid soap, did that come at first with the cherry blossom hand cream? I cant check at the mo in work.

The first one had the extra gentle milk wash in it, along with the body lotion, almond oil, milk soap and cherry blossom hand cream. Although I've really enjoyed this collection on auto-delivery, I've just cancelled mine as well. Customer Services must wonder what's going on!

This is the details of the last one, I thought when I ordered the AD I would probably cancel before the Lavender as Lavender is not really my favourite fragrance but since MB has gone and the fact I love the almond shower then I will get this one as well

L'Occitane Heart of Provence 5 Pce Nourishing Collection

QVC Price
£48.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Treat yourself or a loved one to this top-to-toe collection of delightful L'Occitane goodies. You won't be able to wait to get your hands on the Body Lotion (500ml) and Almond Oil (400ml). You'll also receive the Lavender Liquid Soap (500ml), Lavender Shea Soap (100g) and Lavender Hand Cream 975ml) to complete the set.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225184

Is there anyone else still on the AD for the Loccitane kit?
If so can you look at your account to see if the final one is In process or been despatched please as I am not sure if it should be showing or if they are going to wait until 3 months after the last one was despatched.

Hi, I'm still signed up for this AD however my account isn't showing anything as yet. Not in a rush for this one though as I've got all my L'occitane Christmas presents sorted from it.

Hi, I'm still signed up for this AD however my account isn't showing anything as yet. Not in a rush for this one though as I've got all my L'occitane Christmas presents sorted from it.

Thanks VALM, I am in no rush for it either but just hope they dont forget to send it out as I might use some of it for a christmas pressie

I received my last AD Lavender set last week. Still not showing on my account though?

Recieved my lavender kit this week with the liqiud soap smashed to bits :(
I let qvc cs know and they said they would send me a replacement liquid soap.

Still no sign of mine, was going to phone them but since I have bought loads this week, :eek:
I am scared they will process it, would be quite happy if they waited for the 3 months since the last one was sent

CS response

Still no sign of mine, was going to phone them but since I have bought loads this week, :eek:
I am scared they will process it, would be quite happy if they waited for the 3 months since the last one was sent

Hi,
I 'phoned CS and they said mine was due to be shipped on the 4th December, 3 months after the last one was dispatched. I don't mind, as that takes me into another credit card billing month and I have spent quite a bit this month already!
:54::54::54:

Hi,
I 'phoned CS and they said mine was due to be shipped on the 4th December, 3 months after the last one was dispatched. I don't mind, as that takes me into another credit card billing month and I have spent quite a bit this month already!
:54::54::54:

Thanks Plint, I was hoping thats what would happen.
I am in no rush for it so happy to wait till December

Latest posts

Back