L'Artisan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wasn't Acqua di Parma created for Cary Grant?

Classy lemon drops! I like it!

Actually both my partner and I wear it. Much as I love it I think it's definitely a masculine fragrance.

No, the company came into being and the original fragrance created in 1916. He did wear it as did David Niven and Audrey Hepburn too.
They are owned by LVMH group who own Dior,Guerlain,Givenchy etc. On the perfume boards LVMH are known as the anti christ of perfume. They buy up companies reformulate the products using cheaper ingredients.

I'll stick Drole di Rose on my list to sniff. I'm sure some of the perfumes I like have violets in and I have violets in my garden that smell so sweet.

Ah. I thought there was a Cary Grant link. I have had Iris Nobile in the past but sometimes I love it and sometimes less so. You only need the merest whisper of it or it's too heady.

I love Acqua di Parma. Very classy lemon drops.

Spritzed myself with Acqua di Parma just this afternoon whilst in Peter Jones - the one in the black bottle - love it! Current fave is Apom Pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian from SpaceNK :nod:

I have a mini of the Iris Nobile edp, the edt was too citrus on me.

Current favourites is Parfumerie Generale Iris Oriental No 14, Tonkamande and Cuir d'Iris.

Donna, are you in the fragrance business or is it just your passion?

Latest posts

Back