Lakeland Dry Soon 3 Tier Airer 15/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seem electric version of these. They are a bit like giant towel rails. Would be quite good for avoiding having to take drying to the laundrette.

Mine's just arrived! The 'extras' were supposed to come first followed by the airer but so far only the airer has arrived. No time to even unpack it today as hubby has an appointment at the cancer clinic today so it will have to remain boxed up for now.

Mine's just arrived! The 'extras' were supposed to come first followed by the airer but so far only the airer has arrived. No time to even unpack it today as hubby has an appointment at the cancer clinic today so it will have to remain boxed up for now.

fingers crossed for your husband x

fingers crossed for your husband x

Thank you Boffy. He's recently had 3 operations, one of which was to remove a tumour from his bowel. Today we were told that 3 out of his 4 lymph nodes were cancerous but they were also removed during one of the ops. Today was to check if he's strong enough to cope with further treatment. So in 2 - 3 weeks time he will start 6 weeks chemotherapy.
So back to the airer. Before we went out I'd put 2 sets of bedding in the washing machine and by the time we returned it was too dark to hang it on the line. So my new airer has been put straight into use even though I haven't received the cover yet. I'll report back on how it does.

Thank you Boffy. He's recently had 3 operations, one of which was to remove a tumour from his bowel. Today we were told that 3 out of his 4 lymph nodes were cancerous but they were also removed during one of the ops. Today was to check if he's strong enough to cope with further treatment. So in 2 - 3 weeks time he will start 6 weeks chemotherapy.
So back to the airer. Before we went out I'd put 2 sets of bedding in the washing machine and by the time we returned it was too dark to hang it on the line. So my new airer has been put straight into use even though I haven't received the cover yet. I'll report back on how it does.

Wishing your husband all the very best for the next phase of his treatment. I hope it will be a success. xx

I think I've got the dreaded used product. The box arrived this morning and looked battered and had been opened. There are no instructions with it, I know it's easy to work out but even a kettle or toaster comes with an instruction leaflet ! So I'm thinking it's a return. Can anyone confirm if they got any instructions with it please ? I also did not get the second box

Last edited:
I really like my Dry-soon, it's a boon for a quick turn-around of my daughter's work clothes - washed in the evening and dry by the morning.

Also my cats really love it being on overnight, keeping their kitchen cosy when the central heating goes off.

BUT they're little monkeys when I try to put the cover over the airer! It instantly becomes a "hide, seek, ambush and pounce" arena that they never get tired of! I stupidly thought the novelty would wear off after half an hour or an hour but nope, it's the gift that keeps on giving to them. Even when they start flagging and look close to crashing out for a nap they operate a tag-team system and won't leave the darn thing alone! That said everything dries pretty well without the cover and never had any problem with condensation

Kop Girl, mine had a booklet but I already had set it up and put washing on it before I bothered to read it :blush: I could scan a copy for you if you wanted? Haven't had the 'extras' box delivered and QVC can't say when it will come, othan than before 24 Jan. Once I have the cover, that will give me a better idea of how well it works.

Sending positive vibes to your husband 🙏🏻

Kop Girl, mine had a booklet but I already had set it up and put washing on it before I bothered to read it :blush: I could scan a copy for you if you wanted? Haven't had the 'extras' box delivered and QVC can't say when it will come, othan than before 24 Jan. Once I have the cover, that will give me a better idea of how well it works.

Thank you so much for your very kind offer, I've just managed to find one online, not that it really needs much explanation !

Latest posts

Back