Lab Grown Firelight Diamonds

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look and I’m absolutely gobsmacked! Why on earth would anyone pay that price for fake diamonds when for the same money you could get the real thing of equal, if not better, quality? QVC have lost the plot, they have, they’ve lost it 😂😂😂

I've always thought that Diamonique, like all cz, was lab created. The prices are ludicrous & would anyone risk these being sent out by post or courier? The solitaire ring, on Special Price of £5,499.96 with p&p £5.95, already has some sizes on advanced orders. Maybe the lady who is now overdrawn when the latest voucher code didn't work bought one of these. I can't think about the financial effect this virus will have on businesses & our lives & this latest product line revolts me.

A zillion years ago when IW sold jewellery and loose stones I was astounded at the price of Moissanite.

If Q had better designs and better quality metals there would be nothing wrong with Eek. Once you’ve bought a diamond secondhand it’s just a worthless lump (unless you are in the Taylor/Burton range) and we all know early Eek is still wearing well. Nowadays the quality of setting isn’t there and it seems to dull more often than not.

I don’t like any of the settings so it doesn’t matter what the price is.

I've just had an email from Q advertising this range.....

Discover the diamond jewellery of your dreams with affordable lab-grown diamonds from Fire Light. Chemically and optically identical to mined diamonds, they'll give you your true sparkle at a fraction of the cost.​

Fraction of the cost? Jesus wept, they've got to be kidding, haven't they?

Nougat- love it but not the soft stuff, must be chewy but It is really hard to get it like that now. To me it’s like fudge and toffee, if you like toffee you don’t want something without a chew otherwise it’s just fudge.

Unfortunate name. I had the urge as a child, despite the paraffin smell, to eat firelighters. They were cuboids of snow white sparkles, while my mum cleaned out the grate. I loved nougat too, fortunately!
😮 I have no words but you've given me a good laugh! My fondness for Bonio seems quite tame after reading your post.

I read an article some time back about these diamonds being exactly the same as mined diamonds and saying it would change the diamond industry.
Can’t see it myself because they are still created in a lab. I would bet those Q items will sell. Personally I wouldn’t spend that on any piece of jewellery.

I have some 14ct gold eeeeq which has stood the test of time and still looks great. I always went for the channel or swiss set which they no longer seem to do.

Can I say I have creosote thing love the smell of it. When I was must be around 3 or 4 I had a thing for tar it was a hot summer and I used to dig up the tar on the street with a lolly stick. I had a lovely dress which was blue and white with a kitten pattern on it. The added tar did nothing for. I have no idea my Mum sent me out all clean and pretty dresses and I came back like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards covered in all sorts.

I have some 14ct gold eeeeq which has stood the test of time and still looks great. I always went for the channel or swiss set which they no longer seem to do.

Can I say I have creosote thing love the smell of it. When I was must be around 3 or 4 I had a thing for tar it was a hot summer and I used to dig up the tar on the street with a lolly stick. I had a lovely dress which was blue and white with a kitten pattern on it. The added tar did nothing for. I have no idea my Mum sent me out all clean and pretty dresses and I came back like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards covered in all sorts.
I also have some original Diamonique, solid shanks, secure settings & stones as sparkly as when I bought them. I love the tar & lolly stick memory :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Ridiculous prices for fake diamonds! Why would you buy this fake 0.9ct one for £1700:

when you can get this 1.3ct beauty for £2273

Beggars belief!

Latest posts

Back