La Roberts strips Sharon of her XS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Roberts is lovely! I just don't see the flaws being pointed out on here, so much NEGATIVITY. I didn't see the Sharon incident so can't comment. I watched the Richard Jackson hour last night and she was fabulous with him.

That's what turned me against her too, her own sister was having surgery just a few days later. As well as that a horrible remark she made to Alison Keenan whose marriage would have been ending at the time made me think she's very spiteful. Btw I think AK is well able for her but just that JR would do such a thing in the first place.:emo:

JR & AK are very good friends as far as I know. Ak did mention during her troubles that Julia has been a big help. She did say she had been to JR's house several times then. AK surprised Julia wih flowers last year during her anniversary show and she was almost in tears because of her kind Julia had been to her. Maybe gushy rubbish but there you go.

I said AK was well able to deal with JR, they're are plenty in the world like her after all. Doesn't stop me wanting to smack her (or anyone else) in the gob when they ask for a Christian name as she always does when asking for texts.
I saw JR on the LE show for a bit last night, she looked lovely and was brilliant which I am glad to say.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with asking for a Christian name Vampy?:hi:

Julia looking fabulous in her M&S outfit (Diamonique hour, 6-8pm today). What a slap in the face for "QVC fashion", lol

Latest posts

Back