La Dea- has it gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Susie,

Great to hear that you like our shapewear :)

We will be back on QVC soon - hope that you will tune in? We will keep you updated..

Have a nice day and speak soon,
Jana

Hi Snarly,

Its really a pleasure to hear that you are so into our products and our girls. We will be back on QVC in October together with Astrid again - I hope you will tune in!

Would like to keep you updated on any news, alright?

Have a nice day and speak soon,
Jana

Hi Pat,

Good to hear that you like our products that much! Just for your information: We will be back on QVC soon and it would be great if you will tune in.

We will keep you updated on any news, if you like.

Speak soon,
Jana

Hi Guourangaoo,

Its such a pleasure to hear that you like our products that much! Dont be disappointed about us leaving Ideal World - we will be back on QVC soon together with Astrid and new styles and colours. We are looking to see you there!

Will keep you updated. Have a nice day and speak soon,
Jana

Hi Cynthia,

We will be back on QVC soon - together with Astrid and new styles and colours. Great to hear that you like our shapewear!

I will keep you updated. Have a nice day,
Jana

Hi "Wrongsideof40",

Your wishes have been answered - in October we are starting with Astrid, new designs and colours at QVC. Hope to see you there!

Will keep you updated,
Jana

@LaDeaDistributor --- anything to add to this thread? We'd love to hear from you! x Snarly

LaDeaDistributor - my apologies as I hadn't seen your replies when I posted. Combination of using my mobile and my dimness. Anyway ... thank you for the Good News and Willkommen to Astrid. Will she be bringing the RealWomen models with her? The demonstrations prove how it does work on 'pudgy' areas. Do pass along to her and the powers-that-be, our delight at their return. I only wear LaDea; having support in the garment, not the straps, eases my shoulder-ache from Fibromyalgia. Well done, Jana.

Hi Guourangaoo,

Its such a pleasure to hear that you like our products that much! Dont be disappointed about us leaving Ideal World - we will be back on QVC soon together with Astrid and new styles and colours. We are looking to see you there!

Will keep you updated. Have a nice day and speak soon,

Jana
Hello Jana
So good to hear the great news about La Dea moving to QVC, cant wait to get to see some more beatiful colours and designs. No other shapewear compares with La dea for choice and fit.

Saw the IW's replacement of LD. I have one word and it translates in German and English, the same --- meh!

Hi Cynthia,

We will be back on QVC soon - together with Astrid and new styles and colours. Great to hear that you like our shapewear!

I will keep you updated. Have a nice day,
Jana

Thanks so much Jana looking forward to it. No other shapewear for me thanks. I have been looking everywhere trying to find you.
Love Cynthia xx

Jana - they're asking on the Q forum when LD's show is? Any updates? Thanks x Snarly

Dear LaDea-girls!

Sorry, that it has been quiet for a while - we had so much to do for the QVC-launch! However, I can announce that the first show will be on 31st October 2012 at 6 pm! I hope to see you all there!

Meanwhile you can have a look at our facebook Vercella Vita page: http://www.facebook.com/vercella.vita

There, you will also find the first couple of products which will be available on the first show..

xo Jana

Thank you kindly for your reply, Jana! (((((hugs))))) to you, Astrid and TheTeam! from all of us ... x Snarly

I don't own any, but always thought that they were very pretty:happy: Dear Jana, please work on QVC to keep the p & p down, and also please do not squeeze the models into underwear that are too small for them in the before shots to make them look as though they are overflowing their "other" underwear and better in your range.
I don't think your range needs that kind of advertising as they are very pretty and people will buy them for what they are.

PS: Came back to wish you Good luck on QVC:bear:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back