L’Occitane TSV 21/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, there's absolutely no point in arguing with you because yes, it's 100% true, and we both know it.
When is the next MB TSV by the way? Not for me of course, I'm clearly just asking for a friend 😂😂
You can tell your friend (that little feller in your head) that the next MB TSV is on 9th December.

You can tell your friend (that little feller in your head) that the next MB TSV is on 9th December.
Ha ha ha ha, thank you, I'll be sure to tell him ASAP. 😂

And I need to add another litre on to my total as well please. I had forgotten about the two 500ml bottles of MB that are currently sitting under my desk at work.

L'Occitane Full of Festivities 7 Piece Collection
Item Number: 243944
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.00
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £11.20

If there's one thing we hope Santa brings us this year, it's this seven-piece collection from L'Occitane. You know it's going to be filled with delightfully scented formulas (in your choice of three scents!), and from Body Cream to Lip Balm, there's something for your complexion from top to toe. It even comes in a gorgeous seasonal drawstring bag, so it's basically ready-wrapped! Bring on the fragrant festivities.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Aromatic L’Occitane collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £128, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £56, plus P&P, you’re saving £72.

Something smells good - with this collection, you really get to choose a scent that complements you. The Aromatic collection is fragranced with lavender for a soothing sensation, while the Floral collection is finished with delicate, feminine rose. If the chilly weather calls for something a little sweeter, the Warm collection brings the gentle scent of vanilla.

Just for you - each edit features a little something that you'll currently only find here at QVC. In the Aromatic collection, you'll find Lavender Body Cream and 150ml tube of Lavender Shea Hand Cream, in the Floral edition, there's a 150ml tube of Shea Hibiscus Hand Cream, and in the Warm set, you'll discover Shea Vanilla Shower Cream and Vanilla Shea Body Cream. At the moment, you won't be able to find these anywhere else. Well, we do like to treat you!

Gifting galore - we know it's tempting to keep every product here for yourself, we're considering the same. If you did want to share the love this Christmas, this collection would make a fabulous present, and the drawstring bag - currently only available at QVC - is a great alternative to wrapping paper. You could even split it up, adding to your own stash while sharing with your fellow L'Occitane fans.

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

Make your choice:
Warm collection contains:

• 1 x NEW Shea Vanilla Shower Cream (500ml) - currently only available at QVC and blended with shea butter and extract, this delicate formula works to soften your skin while gently cleansing. Finished with the sweet scent of vanilla flower
  • 1 x NEW Ultra Rich Vanilla Shea Body Cream (200ml) - currently only available at QVC, this is an exceptionally hydrating bodycare formula that works to lock in moisture for longer and helps protect skin from dryness, leaving it looking and feeling soft, hydrated and cared for. Enriched with 25% shea butter. Ideal for dry to very dry skin and fragranced with the sweet scent of vanilla
  • 1 x Vanilla Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - enriched with 20% shea butter, this sweet-smelling cream works to soften and moisturise the hands. Features a creamy texture that's quickly absorbed into the hands
  • 1 x Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - an extra-gentle, milk-scented soap formulated to gently cleanse your skin with a foamy lather to help preserve its natural moisture balance, while working to leave your skin feeling supple, softened and comfortable. Enriched with a 100% vegetable base and infused with shea butter and sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Vanilla Shea Hand Cream (30ml)
  • 1 x Shea Butter Foot Cream (30ml) a luxurious cream that works to leave your tired, irritated or dry feet feeling moisturised, soothed and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, arnica extract, lavender essential oil, plus sunflower seed and, coconut oils
  • 1 x Shea Lip Balm (12ml) - enriched with 10% shea butter, this balm helps to moisturise and protect dry lips for skin that feels supple and soft
  • 1 x yellow drawstring bag with pom poms - perfect for gifting

Or
Aromatic collection contains:

• 1 x NEW Ultra Rich Lavender Body Cream (200ml) - currently only available at QVC, this is an exceptionally hydrating bodycare formula that works to lock in moisture for longer and helps protect skin from dryness, leaving it looking and feeling soft, hydrated and cared for. Enriched with 25% shea butter. Ideal for dry to very dry skin and fragranced with the soothing scent of lavender
  • 1 x NEW Shea 20% Lavender Hand Cream (150ml) - currently only available at QVC and enriched with 20% shea, this hand cream works to protect and soften your hands with its creamy texture. It's absorbed quickly, leaving behind a pleasant scent
  • 1 x Lavender Foaming Bath (500ml) - a rich, foaming bath formula that works to leave your skin feel supple and gently scented with the delicate fragrance of lavender by filling your bath with soft bubbles
  • 1 x Shea Milk Extra Gentle Soap (100g) - an extra-gentle, milk-scented soap formulated to gently cleanse your skin with a foamy lather to help preserve its natural moisture balance, while working to leave your skin feeling supple, softened and comfortable. Enriched with a 100% vegetable base and infused with shea butter and sweet almond oil
  • 1 x Lavender Hand Cream (30ml) - blended with shea butter and P.D.O lavender essential oil from Haute-Provence, this lightweight cream helps to moisturise the hands and leave behind a delicate scent
  • 1 x Shea Butter Foot Cream (30ml) a luxurious cream that works to leave your tired, irritated or dry feet feeling moisturised, soothed and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, arnica extract, lavender essential oil, plus sunflower seed and, coconut oils
  • 1 x Shea Lip Balm (12ml) - enriched with 10% shea butter, this balm helps to moisturise and protect dry lips for skin that feels supple and soft
  • 1 x purple drawstring bag with pom poms - perfect for gifting
Or
Floral collection contains:

• 1 x Hibiscus Shea Hand Cream (150ml) - currently only available at QVC, this rich hand cream is infused with 10% shea butter to protect and soften hands while leaving behind a delightful hibiscus scent
  • 1 x Rose Shower Gel (500ml) - a fresh, floral-fragranced shower gel that gently cleanses the skin while enveloping you in an elegant rose scent. Enriched with rosa centifolia floral water from Provence
  • 1 x Ultra Rich Shea Body Cream (200ml) - an exceptionally hydrating bodycare formula that works to lock in moisture for longer and helps protect skin from dryness, leaving it looking and feeling soft, hydrated and cared for. Enriched with 25% shea butter, plus apricot oil and linseed, marshmallow, sweet almond and honey extracts. Ideal for dry to very dry skin
  • 1 x Shea Rose Hand Cream (30ml) - a luxurious hand cream boasting a delightful rose scent, formulated to be absorbed quickly to help keep your hands feeling supple, soft and hydrated, leaving no oily traces. Enriched with 20% shea butter, coconut oil and rosemary extract, blended with the beautiful floral aroma of rose oil
  • 1 x Shea Butter Foot Cream (30ml) - a luxurious cream that works to leave your tired, irritated or dry feet feeling moisturised, soothed and refreshed. Enriched with shea butter, arnica extract, lavender essential oil, plus sunflower seed and, coconut oils
  • 1 x red drawstring bag with pom poms - perfect for gifting

L'Occitane 7 Piece Collection TSV 21/11/21 (Lavender, Rose, Vanilla Bouquet)

Lavender

500ml Foaming Bath RRP £27 + post
200ml Ultra Rich Body Cream RRP £38 + post
150ml Hand Cream RRP £32 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
30ml Dry Skin Foot Cream RRP £8 + post
12ml Ultra Rich Lip Balm RRP £9 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £114.50 + post

Rose/Hibiscus

500ml Rose Shower Gel RRP £30 + post
200ml Ultra Rich Body Cream RRP £35 + post
150ml Hibiscus Hand Cream RRP £21.50 + post
30ml Rose Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £117.50 + post

Vanilla Bouquet

500ml Shower Cream RRP £33 + post
200ml Ultra Rich Body Cream RRP £35 + post
150ml Hand Cream RRP £21.50 + post
30ml Hand Cream RRP £8 + post
100g Soap RRP £6 + post

Total RRP £120.50 + post
well thats strange cause the lavender one the body cream is £38 & the hand cream have RRP of £32!! thats expensive for them (normally they are the prices ive stated

Good old Q... where is the mythical yellow bag then??? I see a blue bag in the pictures, not a yellow one. So that's a purple bag, a red bag and a BLUE bag.

I came back from Paris a few weeks back and got some good deals of L’occy at the airport. Waiting for the advent calendar from their website to arrive and now this.

Now Liz Earle has sadly declined so much I’m declaring myself a l’occaholic . 👀

Gonna end up getting this I feel.

Just debating with myself which to get, the lavender or the rose. I notice the Rose is the only one that doesn’t have the scented body cream, wonder why not.
Five easy pays is a bit unusual....to tempt us to get more than one? .......it won’t....it won’t......keep telling myself that 🤭

That’s odd. When you put the “aromatic” in your basket it inserts the vanilla picture, same as if you pick the warm....bit disconcerting that seeing as how there’s now a picture of the lavender one on the details.

Only two out of the seven items are not full size.
I normally swerve deals with smaller sizes but it’s always useful to put away for holidays so you don’t end up carting loads of products with you.

Especially foot cream for holidays when they seem to be more dry!

That’s odd. When you put the “aromatic” in your basket it inserts the vanilla picture, same as if you pick the warm....bit disconcerting that seeing as how there’s now a picture of the lavender one on the details.
They did this with last years TSV and there was a right 'mess' up, people getting the wrong ones, took them ages to rectify. When will they ever learn (NEVER)

Four full sizes, it's actually very good value....I must resist but I am a massive L'Occitane fan, especially the body creams absolute heaven and the plain one is usually £35 so this is a genuine bargain. I have tons already but my family WILL get L'O again for presents this year.

Sorry Sazza, read your post the wrong way round as it were. The soap is not full size as there is a 250g version but the 100g is plenty big enough and lasts for ages, I use the 250g of this version as hand soap just for me and it's still half size months later.

Well, I was going to order two of these and was just trying to make up my mind on which to when I thought I would check my large stash. I found that I already have 150ml tubes in two rose varieties, lavender, vanilla and a lime one. No idea how old some of these are but they still smell okay. I have however ended up buying the floral option as I don’t seem to have a hibiscus handcream in my stash 😂🤣

Well, I was going to order two of these and was just trying to make up my mind on which to when I thought I would check my large stash. I found that I already have 150ml tubes in two rose varieties, lavender, vanilla and a lime one. No idea how old some of these are but they still smell okay. I have however ended up buying the floral option as I don’t seem to have a hibiscus handcream in my stash 😂🤣
you wont have the hibiscus as thats brand new for this tsv

Latest posts

Back