kunzite loose stone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done ladies on bagging those beautiful kunzites:)

Marie........are you not keeping it for yerself matey??

That is just too nice to give to someone else.........yep,I know it's ya Mum 'n' all but.....................come on lol:3:

you wanna tell me mam ????? lol xxx

Can I join the "Kunzite Klub" too ladies? I managed to nab a lovely loose gem this afternoon! I'll post pics when I get it home. :1:

Well at long last

Well i managed to go see my friendly man called Mike at gemini jewellers in sheerness and this is what he did for me ...

I love it and show it off alot lol well look me some time but there you go patience is a virtue so they say. Mags

Attachments

• HNI_0001.JPG
    HNI_0001.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 157
  • HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 181
  • HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 171
  • HNI_0007.JPG
    HNI_0007.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 158
Very nice pendant Mags, looks great now its set!

Scorps....How on earth did i miss that beauty? Lovely piece!!

:wave2: hi Mags love your pendant arent we lucky ? right what are we going for next ???:grin::giggle:

Looks lovely Mags, well worth the wait, enjoy wearing it , you've got me on the lookout for a loose stone now, hmmm could be the start of a new collection lol x

Wow, lovely pendant Mags - so pretty. Now I'm going to be really rude and ask if you can give me a guide as to how much the setting cost. I have absolutely no idea at all, and I've got a couple which need setting, so I was hoping that someone - anyone else can come in here too, that would be really helpful - could give me some ideas.

Obviously you won't want to go posting it for all to see, so please do message me, if you would be so kind.

Enjoy wearing that gorgeous pendant, Mags.

Latest posts

Back