kunzite loose stone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mags3224

Registered Shopper
Hi ev1 i thought i would like to share this with you i am over the moon with this new kunzite stone but have to say my pics dont really do it justice but i tried lol mags

Attachments

• Copy of kunzite new 007.jpg
    Copy of kunzite new 007.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 300
  • kunzite new 007.jpg
    kunzite new 007.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 290
  • kunzite new 006.jpg
    kunzite new 006.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 296
  • kunzite new 002.jpg
    kunzite new 002.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 302
  • kunzite new 004.jpg
    kunzite new 004.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 278
Gorgeous stone Mags, I adore Kunzite, a delightfully feminine stone :) What are you planning to have done with it?...if anything?:)

BTW...Love your avatar phrase :D

Last edited:
Hi Tabs hoping to have it made into a pendant theres a little jewellers in sheerness kent that very good with setting so hope he will do it for me have to wait a couplke of weeks before i get down there.

Lovelly stone ...wat weight is it??? love Kunzite shhhhhh ive got one coming tuesday xxxxxxxxxxx

It looks a lovely colour from your piccys and a nice size will look nice as a pendant to hope you show us the end result in the future when you get it set lucky you

Ill put mine up when it comes and then when its been done into a pendant ,im glad u managed to get one mags i know u had a bit of a battle like i did to get one ........

That really is a fantastic stone, and an amazing colour too. Shame the pics are never as good as the real thing, but I think you have done really well from that point too!! PLEASE let us see the pendant when you finally get it made. Well done. I'm really, really happy for you xx

Wow, you lucky thing! Absoloutely gooooorgeous stone. Kunzite is defo next on my list! :D

Really lovely kunzite, Mags. (And well done on the photos...I still haven't mastered the art of taking decent photos of jewellery and gems!)

As promised Mags my Kunzite that came today...

Moldavite enhancer charm really pretty wearing it as apendant now

blue mystic topaz earrings hard to photo ..still in packaging still deciding

Attachments

• SDC10006.jpg
    SDC10006.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 216
  • SDC10007.jpg
    SDC10007.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 209
  • SDC10013.jpg
    SDC10013.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 214
mags - it's gorgeous! Lucky you & I'm glad you finally got it; it was definitely worth the wait. Now I look forward to seeing photos of the finished article xx

As promised Mags my Kunzite that came today...

Moldavite enhancer charm really pretty wearing it as apendant now

blue mystic topaz earrings hard to photo ..still in packaging still deciding

Marie glad you got your kunzite looks a big one nice pics too. Being nosey what size is it?

Good luck in whatever you decide to set it into too look forward to seeing the end result. mags

It's 16 carats and 20x12.5mm been to my jeweller man to see about setting it he says its above average size to set in normal pendant,has given me some options so need to ponder or keep as a loose stone ,it was for my mothers 70th so not sure ...it's fab tho ...

Well done ladies on bagging those beautiful kunzites:)

Marie........are you not keeping it for yerself matey??

That is just too nice to give to someone else.........yep,I know it's ya Mum 'n' all but.....................come on lol:3:

Wow Wow Wow Marie thought my tiddler looked big lol but yours is hahoooosive lol . Hope you manage to get what you want done with it so pleased that you got one . Mags

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back