Kitsch or Crap?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
A fake pumpkin, with fake flowers stuck in it, with lights poking out.

Bethlehem lights 700 949

Speechless.

I would say it is neither......on the basis that the descriptive category for that particular item hasn't actually been invented yet......! :thinking: :grin:

Halliday just regaled us with the titbits of information that she could never eat pumpkin, "there's all that stuff inside it..."

God she is a boring cow.

The unpierced ears, the hair, the flat shoes, doesn't like this, doesn't like that. Droning on and on. I bet she's a riot in the sack - not.

I wonder what the hubby is like? I bet he's the type who likes the wife to be dead plain and safe, while he's stuffing tenners down a strippers knickers in a titty bar on Friday after work with "the lads".

Eeeew!! Nasty
yuk.gif

Gutted I can't see this because the new website keeps asking me to login! Sounds right up my street.

Happy Hallowe'en!

J xx

Halliday just regaled us with the titbits of information that she could never eat pumpkin, "there's all that stuff inside it..."

God she is a boring cow.

The unpierced ears, the hair, the flat shoes, doesn't like this, doesn't like that. Droning on and on. I bet she's a riot in the sack - not.

I wonder what the hubby is like? I bet he's the type who likes the wife to be dead plain and safe, while he's stuffing tenners down a strippers knickers in a titty bar on Friday after work with "the lads".

Jilly can be glamorous when she wants to be:

I'd take Jilly over Julia any day of the week. :devil:

Last edited:
Didn't catch the pumpkin but I did see some other illuminated floral display. The combination of Jilly on auto-pilot and the tasteful objets had me reaching for the remote pdq. I assume this is another range from the States?

Crap, crap and more crap! Slightly off topic some time ago I thought I heard Jill what's her name say that she used to have a gardening programme on the radio. Some gardener when she can't even pronounce Ranunculus properly. Someone should tell her there is an " n" in the middle of the word. I know, I should get out more!

Cant imagine a gardening programme on the radio, surely it needs to be a bit visual, or is it just me?????

Crap, crap and more crap! Slightly off topic some time ago I thought I heard Jill what's her name say that she used to have a gardening programme on the radio. Some gardener when she can't even pronounce Ranunculus properly. Someone should tell her there is an " n" in the middle of the word. I know, I should get out more!

That works as the whole concept revolves around talking, but a gardening programme is something different (well I think so). Not that I ever watch any as gardening bores the shat out of me:cheeky:

What about Gardener's Question time?

I'm just wondering who would actually want a pumpkin (faux or not) taking pride of place on their sideboard or table. You might as well buy a cabbage and stick some flowers and a few LED lights in it. Similar effect, and no doubt cheaper.

Some of their products are quite nice though, (although I haven't got any) but this item doesn't fall into that category in my opinion.

I'm just wondering who would actually want a pumpkin (faux or not) taking pride of place on their sideboard or table. You might as well buy a cabbage and stick some flowers and a few LED lights in it. Similar effect, and no doubt cheaper.

Some of their products are quite nice though, (although I haven't got any) but this item doesn't fall into that category in my opinion.

Might pong a bit though!

Latest posts

Back