Kitchenaid TSV Saturday 4/4/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ms Keenan's just come out with a pile of guff about if you already own a kitchen aid you might want to buy another as a gift for someone so you can keep the gadget set.
Brilliant idea, pass me the phone....... Tut.
I've got one but have just taken her advice and ordered another for my daughter's teacher - as suggested for other items - hope she likes it ;-)

Seems a bit silly buying a whole new mixer for £330 for a set of cooking utensils, Kitchenaid probably over charge for them too because you can get sets like this for £20. I can't watch Alison Keenan, she talks so fast it gives me a headache.

To be fair, on the presentation I saw this morning they did say that the utensils were very high quality and had a lifetime guarantee. Still wouldn't persuade me though if I didn't already have a Kitchen Aid (which I love and use a lot). Do the utensils only come in red? Wouldn't work in my kitchen. I did like the new ceramic bowl though and a second bowl would be useful but I will probably get the glass one sometime for approx £50. I still think the TSV price is quite expensive for the Classic, I paid less than that for my Artisan, albeit without the extras.

Kitchenaid Classic stand mixer - ebay price (no p&p charges) - £265. The utensils if you haven't got already cost a few pounds each at the most.

So not only could you buy one for your child's teacher, you could buy one for the dinner ladies as well.

To be fair, on the presentation I saw this morning they did say that the utensils were very high quality and had a lifetime guarantee. Still wouldn't persuade me though if I didn't already have a Kitchen Aid (which I love and use a lot). Do the utensils only come in red? Wouldn't work in my kitchen. I did like the new ceramic bowl though and a second bowl would be useful but I will probably get the glass one sometime for approx £50. I still think the TSV price is quite expensive for the Classic, I paid less than that for my Artisan, albeit without the extras.

The gadgets are only between £11 and £13 each on Amazon.

Latest posts

Back