KitchenAid TSV 27/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder whether it's Kitchenaid's decision, to reduce the number of TSV returns? Not a very strong argument since QVC seem committed to offering a rainbow of appliances from steam cleaners to can openers and pan sets. Maybe those who really want and red or blue Kitchenaid Artisan model will buy one anyway and the TSV's main aim is to convince occasional bakers that they need one in their lives.
Anyone got any insight into this pattern of Classic only Kitchenaid TSVs?

I bought a Bosch food mixer and shortly before I bought a hand held electric whisk. I moved house and the Bosch has to live in the cupboard with the handheld. Guess which gets used the most now. The handheld cause I cannot be bothered to get the Bosch out of the cupboard

There was yet another example of a high end product on sale yesterday with the marvel that is 'interest free' EasyPay but with mostly utter crap 'Added Value'.

This time it was a Macbook that came in at an eyewatering £225 more (and delivered free not for £9.95) than apple.com charge for the Macbook alone.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask, not a fake smile like that snake eyed Lee creature :mysmilie_13:

I wonder whether it's Kitchenaid's decision, to reduce the number of TSV returns? Not a very strong argument since QVC seem committed to offering a rainbow of appliances from steam cleaners to can openers and pan sets. Maybe those who really want and red or blue Kitchenaid Artisan model will buy one anyway and the TSV's main aim is to convince occasional bakers that they need one in their lives.
Anyone got any insight into this pattern of Classic only Kitchenaid TSVs?

The only one I can suggest is that KA are unwilling to offer the volume and heavy discounts QVC doubtless require for a TSV. KA will probably also be conscious of protecting their other retail outlets selling the artisan range.

Also there is the other point that all the added gubbins they add on to make each TSV different enough to justify a new item number (and without offering such a big discount after all) are all undifferentiated, so not matching to the coloured unit. So not so easy to convince shoppers who do actually have to stop and think before spending on such a large, heavy, and expensive item.

Would love one of these or something similar but do not have room for one in my tiny kitchen. My worktops have no more space for anything else unfortunately. We don't all live in huge houses with vast kitchens with an island in the middle! Some of us don't have room to swing a cat in our kitchen!

Would love one of these or something similar but do not have room for one in my tiny kitchen. My worktops have no more space for anything else unfortunately. We don't all live in huge houses with vast kitchens with an island in the middle! Some of us don't have room to swing a cat in our kitchen!

I have a Kenwood Chef which was my mother's. It hasn't been used for a number of years for lack of worktop space. When I got my kitchen put in, to my everlasting regret, I didn't think enough about layout and the importance of worktops... I've had 22 years to regret that :doh:

I have a Kenwood Chef which was my mother's. It hasn't been used for a number of years for lack of worktop space. When I got my kitchen put in, to my everlasting regret, I didn't think enough about layout and the importance of worktops... I've had 22 years to regret that :doh:

My mother in law won a Kenwood Chef in a raffle last year and wanted to give it to me. Unfortunately l had to turn it down as l have no available worktops to keep it on. I didn't see the point of having it and keeping it at the back of a cupboard where realistically it would never see the light of day. I still regret it though and would have loved to have had it.

I have a Kenwood Chef.

It's hardly been used.

Then, when I turned the speed knob to maximum, it clicked past the stop (and I wasn't turning it hard).

So it is now unusable. The only way to turn it on and off is to plug it in and out, then it runs at maximum speed.

I contacted Kenwood for advice, their support was non-existent.

Now it is somewhere in the garage.

Latest posts

Back