KitchenAid TSV 14/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi DMS, I loved the boysenberry colour on screen, it looked a very deep purple but when it arrived it was more of a deep magenta so didn't go with my kitchen! I ended up going for the medallion silver colour because it matches my fridge and cooker :smile: There are so many lovely colours but i figured for something so expensive and hopefully long lasting, i wanted something that would go with whatever decor I have. My first choice was the metallic black but that wasn't available at the time. I love it - I've never been able to make such light cupcakes before! I also got the cookbook, forgot about that!

Mine is Candy Apple Red - a lush metallic apple red. It's so beautiful I stroke it, much to Mr Flamenco's dismay! However, he's very happy eating the product of the Artisan's labour.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Mine is Candy Apple Red - a lush metallic apple red. It's so beautiful I stroke it, much to Mr Flamenco's dismay! However, he's very happy eating the products of the Artisan's labour.

Mine is Candy Apple Red - a lush metallic apple red. It's so beautiful I stroke it, much to Mr Flamenco's dismay! However, he's very happy eating the products of the Artisan's labour.

Having boxed back up the used (in my opinion) boysenberry Kitchenaid which is now awaiting pick up/refund from Q, I popped into JLewis and bought myself the Rasberry Ice one....Oh my! Its BEAUTIFUL! Its bright metallic pink and i just :heart: it

It was also extremely well packaged and clearly new - what I expected from Q!

Having boxed back up the used (in my opinion) boysenberry Kitchenaid which is now awaiting pick up/refund from Q, I popped into JLewis and bought myself the Rasberry Ice one....Oh my! Its BEAUTIFUL! Its bright metallic pink and i just :heart: it

It was also extremely well packaged and clearly new - what I expected from Q!

Aw, I really hope you enjoy your new toy and that it makes up for your past disappointment. :flower:

Latest posts

Back