KitchenAid TSV 14/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even better that they will collect it but after seeing it in action think they would need to wrestle it off of me. :happy:

I think it looks so easy to use and I would like to try the mince pie and bread recipes.

Must admit to buying the glass bowl on 3 easy pays as I will find it really useful.

Hope you ladies are as excited as I am.

Ice bubble thanks for the info about the glass bowl. I've just bought it myself too. The price is the same as Amazon so easy pay very helpful.

The name of the KitchenAid beater attachment I was referring to earlier is the FlexEdge. It's really good and I use it all the time with my Artisan. It's about £29 on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

My Kitchenaid shipped this morning. :clapping: Yours might be on it's way too Tiddlywinks.

I'd like a KitchenAid but just don't know if I can justify the expense because although I enjoy baking I don't do it that often (no willpower, I'd just eat it all!). Does anyone know if KitchenAid prices ever come down in January sales?

I'd like a KitchenAid but just don't know if I can justify the expense because although I enjoy baking I don't do it that often (no willpower, I'd just eat it all!). Does anyone know if KitchenAid prices ever come down in January sales?

MEE TOO! I do just the same - amazing how much I can eat over a day. Perhaps I should buy one when I eventually retire but then it will cost an arm and a leg.

just keep looking. i have the 1400 watt titanium chef can cost well over £550 got it for £230 on amazon so just have the money ready and pounce. by the way there will undelivered kitchenaids which tecnically cannot be sold as new so if you see used buy it. the savings are brill plus if you have any probs amazon will replace or refund. good luck on your quest

I bought a Kenwood Chef about 4 years ago because I thought it would be a good gadget.

I saw the demo on IW but then bought it much cheaper elsewhere.

I've used it once!

I am very tempted, but I am not buying because I will not be using it much after the initial excitement and novelty wears off and it will be another gadget to be stored away. I don't bake often, and there is only the two of us and I honestly can't see the need for it.
I think it is for someone who bakes a lot and has a family to cater for:happy:

I bought a Kenwood Chef about 4 years ago because I thought it would be a good gadget.

I saw the demo on IW but then bought it much cheaper elsewhere.

I've used it once!

So much easier to go and forage in the supermarket for cakes. I bought a juicer (luckily I bought the cheapest I could find from Argos - around £111) and it is gathering dust on the work surface having been used and cleaned twice.

I have fared better with the smoothy maker as I keep frozen fruit in the freezer which together with easiyo yoghurt make nice healthy drinks

I bought a juicer too.

It takes about a minute to make a glass of juice, then about 3/4 hour to dismantle it, then wash and dry all the parts.

i am 50 and have been baking since i was 8. used a wooden spoon for decades. then bought a small electrical hand whisk. the secon one broke after 10 yeras and i was going to buy anather. i had a very small amount of money and just though what the heck. i use mine nearly everyday and bake dozens of cupcakes and celebration cakes for friends. i even baked a 4 tier wedding cake for my daughters wedding on saturday. its only worth it if you have the space and if you love baking which i do!

i am 50 and have been baking since i was 8. used a wooden spoon for decades. then bought a small electrical hand whisk. the secon one broke after 10 yeras and i was going to buy anather. i had a very small amount of money and just though what the heck. i use mine nearly everyday and bake dozens of cupcakes and celebration cakes for friends. i even baked a 4 tier wedding cake for my daughters wedding on saturday. its only worth it if you have the space and if you love baking which i do!
Are you the Mary Berry of the forum.
Lynn

gosh no i just love to bake lol and sadly eating the goods. beware of the bulging waistline lol

Sounds like your a really good cook,I hate cooking but strangely love cookery shows especially the Great British Bake Off,always have to eat cake while watching.
Lynn:happy:

My Kitchenaid shipped this morning. :clapping: Yours might be on it's way too Tiddlywinks.

Just got home... checked website and mine is showing as shipped today :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I'm now going to sit with a cuppa and watch all the demos I recorded from today :blush:

I really enjoyed watching the shows and getting tips etc. I have a Kenwood Chef (cheaper, does the same things but not as sexy looking). The 1 thing that did irk me though was Holly saying she thought for ages before buying hers. I found this really disingenuous as I cannot believe she hasn't received it for free (or very discounted) as she represents the brand

I can believe she bought her own KitchenAid. I assumed she was only offered the job of KitchenAid Rep for QVC after having being on the Bake Off Programme on TV a while back. With the amount of baking she'd have had to do for that show I'd have thought she'd already have had a mixer.

I ordered the Kitchenaid Classic with grating attachments before the tsv and it arrived yesterday with UPS. It took one day from dispatch to arrive so I'm very pleased. It came in a huge box but haven't had time to sort it out yet. Seems very sturdy and think I will love it.

Tiddlywinks - Hope yours has arrived and you are pleased with it.

Latest posts

Back