Kirks Folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had nightmares last night as the last item that I saw on the show was a stretch bracelet with a big moon face on it. The price of over £50.00 was bad enough but wow the bracelet was mad.

Last edited:
Sweat shop full of wee rosy cheeked happy elves

I always laugh to myself how she talks about all the loving care
taken over the design of these sometimes totally OTT jewellery designs.
I bet the wee oriental or asian elves in the sweat shops must be
very intrigued by these creations!!! The cat sitting in the crescent
of a moon must fascinate.
As has already been stated KF are not the only ones taking advantage of the cheap labour market in Asia. Nobody seems to be able to bring real pressure to bear on these powerful manufacturers and it continues. It has to be
said though that we dont half moan when we do have to pay more.
Our demand for cheap goods fuels this terrible situation.
Having said all that I have to admit I have a KF man in the moon
pendant. I find the friendly smiling face enchanting and it is very nicely made. We all have our little quirks. It would be a dull world if we all liked the same things.

SNIP
Having said all that I have to admit I have a KF man in the moon
pendant. I find the friendly smiling face enchanting and it is very nicely made. We all have our little quirks. It would be a dull world if we all liked the same things.

....or little KIRKS, even.....:mysmilie_17:

I just turned over to catch item 337 229..............what the .... is that!:mysmilie_17:

80 quids worth of fairy sh**e

I saw a car in Tescos carpark before Christmas that had a fairy painted on the bonnet with the words "Powered By Fairy Dust" painted under it.

I just about :mysmilie_11: it.

OMG!:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

Watch the video presentation if you need a laugh- that Fairy has had lip implants and a face lift or something:mysmilie_12: and she comes with a baby fairy ...............:mysmilie_17:

It's the price though............:mysmilie_81:

A baby fairy with pointy lugs!! :mysmilie_17:

I know LOL!!!!!.............makes you embarrassed to shop with qvc when you see such tripe.........hope my neighbours don't think that's what is in all the parcels they seem to take in for me:mysmilie_34:

Did no-one see the wind chime that cost £138??? I just feel so sorry for the poor suckers who buy this shi...terrible tat. :mad:

Did no-one see the wind chime that cost £138??? I just feel so sorry for the poor suckers who buy this shi...terrible tat. :mad:

I don't feel sorry for anyone who has enough money to spend £138.oo on a wind chime. They have obviously seen it and liked it enough to order it.

I usualy turn off KF as I think the woman who fronts it is barmy. The stuff she sells is awful even the nicer looking stuff costs the earth and is not what I would call Value for money. I think she plays on people's need to believe in something. Another person who I feel overcharges beyond belief is Butler and Wilson, all his stuff is overpriced.:mysmilie_73:

Latest posts

Back