Kirks Folly

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had two of her pieces when I first joined qvc and both broke.A couple of years ago I bought a tsv watch and it arrived broken.I now just steer clear completely of it - not that i particularly like a lot of it - I like the odd piece but still not tempted.

Sometimes I think jennifer is a real clever lady - shes built this empire on make believe and people really truely believe in her fairy dust and healing words.I think thats really great if someone out there is taking comfort from it - but I'd hate to think of a person in need or depression is spending hundreds of pounds to find comfort from those words.

sorry - not wishing to offend anyone x

I agree, if people believe in fairies or fairy dust and it helps them to cope with life then fine BUT I don't like the thought of people being taken advantage of by others who are only interested in making money.

80 quids worth of fairy sh**e

That thing is hideous! Mum was wondering what it was, my description? 'It's face resembles a melted Barbie!'

I find Jennifer Kirk false and I just know that underneath all that sickly sweetness there is a woman of steel with a sweat shop in China making all of this stuff for next to nothing.
I’ve always thought that too, JK strikes me as the type of woman who likes to crack the whip.:mysmilie_1350:

I ffind it rather uncomfortable when the people who phone in do seem either quite vulnerble or going through difficult experiences and in consequence vulnerable to exploitation by way of Jennifer's apparently faux concern. Makes me cringe actually.

I ffind it rather uncomfortable when the people who phone in do seem either quite vulnerble or going through difficult experiences and in consequence vulnerable to exploitation by way of Jennifer's apparently faux concern. Makes me cringe actually.

I am so glad I am not the only one! I had to switch her off the other night there as I couldn't cope listening to her any longer.

We all have our vulnerabilities

Kirk is clearly a shrewd and successful saleswoman but if she makes
some people happy with this fantasy world then good luck to them.

We all have our weaknesses such as the poor beggars who spend
100's of pounds each year searching fruitlessly for the elixir of youth.
You might as well start having a go at Philosophy, Liz Earle, Gatineau
etc etc! We all seem to choose to believe in these companies wonderful
fantasy claims of enabling us to have perfect, plump, glowing, wrinkle free skin.

Heck, if you want to believe in fairies then so be it and if you can
afford it then whats the problem.

Latest posts

Back