Kipling Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like too!

Gasp - I quite like the look of these, too. Have you bought any, what are they like?

They are my new bag obsession - I've bought three within a fortnight........

I use a black S nylon with a black leather bagette clipped inside it for everyday. The essentials - tiny purse, lippy and phone - fit inside the bagette so I can unclip it for times when I don't need to carry much.

There are LOADS of pockets, more than your average Kipling, it took a bit of playing to work out which pockets were the best to use for all my bits and pieces.

I've also got a taupe L nylon which I bought from the website because it was cheap - it's HUGE and I've no idea what I'm going to use it for yet 'cos it's overnight bag/day-trip-picnic-carrying size.

My next purchase is likely to be a leather S or XS but I need to go to a stockist for this one to check out the weight in case it's too heavy.

Definitely worth a try as a Kipling alternative if you like to wear cross-body bags, don't like monkeys, and want to try something a little different.

Last edited:
TSV DETAILS here

Kipling Elodie Medium Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 144377
QVC Price £32.50

Thanks SCW.

My money-for-spending-on-bags (which has already been spent!) would be safe anyway - this isn't one of the better Kipling TSVs.

I like too! Only I live in Northern Ireland so I'm trying to work out my carriage costs. UK, but not UK mainland. So does that mean I'm living on an offshore island or the EU :thinking2:

I will say we are classed as UK offshore island so it would be £12. I refuse to pay that myself. Why not email and ask just incase.

Thanks SCW.....nice bag and not too bad price tag :)

Downside...if only it was a bit bigger :(

Im confused now lol

I'm Confused now too, i think its a bit boring, but it does look like it will do the job, at a decent price tag. I have the Jeti and thats the perfect size for me, but i was hoping for a different style like the Hitch for example....but without the £48.75 pound price tag !! :envy:

So i may just go for this .....

I'm Confused now too, i think its a bit boring, but it does look like it will do the job, at a decent price tag. I have the Jeti and thats the perfect size for me, but i was hoping for a different style like the Hitch for example....but without the £48.75 pound price tag !! :envy:

So i may just go for this .....

Hitch is 30% off on Kiplings website, now £36.31

When I click on the link for the TSV, or when I put the item number into the QVC search bar all I get it is ......

We're sorry. We cannot access the item information you requested at this time. A Customer Service Representative may, however, be able to help you. Please call 0800 51 41 31

so I'm none the wiser. :confused2:

Mind you, having recently purchased http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143140 with which I'm delighted, I'm not sure if I need another Kipling bag (I have a few of them) but thereagain if I knew what the TSV looked like I might just change my mind. :grin:

Do they really come up OK if washed on a low temp - do the bright colours fade?

When I click on the link for the TSV, or when I put the item number into the QVC search bar all I get it is ......

so I'm none the wiser. :confused2:

Mind you, having recently purchased http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143140 with which I'm delighted, I'm not sure if I need another Kipling bag (I have a few of them) but thereagain if I knew what the TSV looked like I might just change my mind. :grin:

that messages just basically means they have locked the details so no-one can buy one yet

I have recently........... can I bring myself to say this............ found..........

A RANGE OF CASUAL BAGS THAT I LIKE BETTER THAN KIPLING:54:

and not a monkey in sight

Hi Jantac,

I'm a Kipling fan but have bought a couple of the small leather bagletts in white & pink to see what they're like. I think they will be a little small for everyday use but fine as a going out bag lol

I think the large baglett would be a better size for me but they only have one style in stock at the moment. I've bookmarked the site & signed up for their newsletter so hope they will have some more bags in that size in the future.

TSV DETAILS here

Kipling Elodie Medium Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 144377
QVC Price £32.50
Today's Special Value Price £26.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Refresh any outfit with this classic Kipling shoulder bag. The bag is an all over block colour with silver-look detailing. Choose a fresh summer shade - Blue, Pink, Ruby Pink or Emerald - or go for wardrobe staples with Black or Flannel (grey). Inside you'll find one main compartment with four smaller pockets to keep you organised. Wear this bag over your shoulder or across your body with the adjustable shoulder strap included. A monkey keyring completes the look. 100% nylon; wipe clean only. Measures about 28.5cm x 21cm x 5.7cm (11.3" x 8.3" x 2.3").

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144377

Can't find the TSV on the Kipling site, wanted to see what it was like.

Not on the site? Sounds like another "QVC Exclusive"!

"This would be so much more expensive on the high street, that's if you could find one but we have it for only £26.98!!!!

I was in the Regent St shop yesterday, lots of nice sale bags if anyone is in the area & wants to pop in but nothing that I HAD to have.

They are my new bag obsession - I've bought three within a fortnight........

I use a black S nylon with a black leather bagette clipped inside it for everyday. The essentials - tiny purse, lippy and phone - fit inside the bagette so I can unclip it for times when I don't need to carry much.

There are LOADS of pockets, more than your average Kipling, it took a bit of playing to work out which pockets were the best to use for all my bits and pieces.

I've also got a taupe L nylon which I bought from the website because it was cheap - it's HUGE and I've no idea what I'm going to use it for yet 'cos it's overnight bag/day-trip-picnic-carrying size.

My next purchase is likely to be a leather S or XS but I need to go to a stockist for this one to check out the weight in case it's too heavy.

Definitely worth a try as a Kipling alternative if you like to wear cross-body bags, don't like monkeys, and want to try something a little different.

Hi Jantaculum,

Thanks for the recommendation for these bags. :happy:

I have just been to my local stockists and bought a small cotton canvas in pepper (black). I also bought a small baglet in black to clip inside. I don't like a heavy bag and these seem ideal. loads of pockets and the silver lining makes things easy to find.

I tried the black leather but it was a bit heavy for me and the price a bit too much at the moment.

It is definitely a range that is worth giving a go. No monkeys is a real bonus!

Great find!

Cazimag

Still can't order it but the picture of it is now on QVC Active - like the look of it

I'm tempted, still have my £5 voucher to use & it's either this or the Liz Earle TSV coming up soon ... decisions, decisions .....

Latest posts

Back