Kipling TSV 4th November 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My grey TSV arrived this afternoon via courrier and I love it. Unlike the last TSV which I sent back I can get the handles over my shoulder with a thin jacket on and when I attach the strap it sits beautifully and does not fall to one side. The colour is lovely sort of bluey black - very happy to keep this one unlike last time.

If anyone's interested, the Kipling site has the Tiani range, some colours are 25% off. £35.85 for solid colours and £39 for the blue twist and a couple of other prints. The Quella print is full price at £52! They have some different colour choices and diff. sizes. Of course, you pay p+p as well.

I got the Quella purple and love the print but I am returing it today as I think I really would prefer a bigger bag. I also like to wear it across the body but I wasn't too keen on the way it sat when I attached the strap. It is a shame as I really like the print. I might get the Fairfax in the Quella purple instead.

Got mine today, its a lovely colour, and I will keep it, but it is quite small, and not as many pockets as normally on a kipling bag.

Got mine in the red and the purple print. Thought they were a little small at first, but when I transferred my stuff out of my current work bag into them, was very very surprised at how much they held - everything plus extra room!

The red is a gorgeous colour and the purple print looks like a completely different bag. Very happy with both of them so will be keeping!:clapping:

mine came yesterday
I love it
Got the dust blue
very roomy bag which looked small at first glance
some of the reviews on the web were complaining about lack of pockets....why moan about this if you saw the demo you saw exactly what the bag was like!!!! some people never happy!!
I am a happy bunny though !! :flower:

mine came yesterday
I love it
Got the dust blue
very roomy bag which looked small at first glance
some of the reviews on the web were complaining about lack of pockets....why moan about this if you saw the demo you saw exactly what the bag was like!!!! some people never happy!!
I am a happy bunny though !! :flower:

Glad you like your bag, I love mine too. The only thing I would change would be the zip. I would have liked one that met in the middle if you know what I mean but hey ho you can't have everything. :flower:

I got mine in the blue twist the other day and really love mine too :)

Agree about the pocket thing. How can people WATCH the item (see that it has no pockets) and then complain about it? It's not like they don't show it LOL! Can't understand it when people complain about things which has clearly been shown on TV.

:hi::wave2: Mine has just arrived. I got the twist blue and I love it. I thought theres no way my make up bag etc will fit in but it does. The colour is lovely. The only thing I would change is it doesn't have the kipling logo on it and it would have been nice to have an exterior pocket, but thats just me being picky.
All in all it's a great bag and I'm really pleased with it.:flower:

Got mine in Escape Grey, which I'd describe as Midnight Blue, Tues. Love it! I liked that fact it didn't have outside pockets as I wanted it for work and the absence of pockets makes it look neater.

I saw on the reviews that someone claimed thay could get a 13" laptop in it, needless to say I was somewhat scepital but poke-a-fairy I can fit my 10" netbook in it along with purse, mobile, lunch etc etc but probably not that small bottle of water the bimbo bag-lady insists on taking everywhere.

All I want to know it where it was between 06:44 Fri morning and Tues afternoon :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back